State Farms Corporation of India Limited is also known as SFCI. The corporation is made for the controlling the farms in the state of Rajasthan. The corporation comes under the control of Ministry of Agriculture. The candidates can visit the about us page of SFCI to know more about the corporation. Now, SFCI has issued a detail advertisement for the recruitment of following staff in the Corporate and Regional office branches. Candidates should go through the following information to know more about age limit, qualification, procedure of application, procedure of selections, application form format and important links. The official website of SFCI is www.sfci.nic.in
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in SFCI under SFCI Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
State Farms Corporation of India Limited (SFCI) Recruitment 2013 for the post of AGM, Management Trainee and Assistant Grade: State Farms Corporation of India Limited (SFCI) that is under the authorization of the ministry of agriculture is a prestigious institute that randomly performs the various recruitment sessions for the various posts and the posts of Assistant General Manager AGM, Management Trainee and Assistant Grade are being vacated by the authority for the year 2013 under different traits that are as following:
- Assistant General Manager(Marketing)/ Manager(Marketing)
- Management Trainee (Human Resource Management)
- Assistant (HR) Grade-I
It is important for the applicants to get the complete detail of the eligibility and this detail is as below:
Age limit: The issue that is being concerned with the age limit states that the age is scheduled as in between the 48 years to 53 years for the post of AGM and the rest of both the posts must have the perimeter of age in between the 33 years to the 35 years. Age of the applicants must not exceed as per on the date 31st August 2013.
1. Assistant General Manager (AGM): The required minimum qualification that is incorporated with the post is the B.Sc. (Agri.) with the MBA in the Mktg., Agri. Business Management or applicants must have been done the M.Sc. (Agri.).
2. Management Trainee: Applicant are being bound with the qualification which is essential as to apply for the post as an eligibility criterion is the Degree of the P.G. or applicants should have passed with Diploma in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare, HR Management or other than this applicants should have the qualification to be MBA (HRM).
3. Assistant Grade: Minimum qualification that is being scheduled for the applicants is the BBA, BCA or the BA course in the Personnel Management that must be completed with an aggregate to be 55% marks.
Fees Schedule: Fees is the mode to get connect with the authority with the valid registration and for this post applicants will make the payment of Rs. 500 with the Demand Draft (DD) that will be made in the favor of the state farms corporation of India and will be payable at the new Delhi. No fee is being scheduled for the SC, ST and physically handicapped applicants.
Selection Procedure: Written test will be the initial point of selection procedure and after being cleared with the primitive criterion authority will make a panel of the experts that will conduct a personal interview session and will select the applicants. Authentication of the certificates will also be done on the same day.
Method to Apply: Aspirants must take the print out of the application form and fill the mentioned details and make the addition of the testimonials and will make sure that is reaches the authority by the time.
Important Date: 23rd Sep 2013: last date stipulated to receive the applications from the applicants.
Important Link: To get the complete notification the below link must be used by the applicants