Shimla Municipal Corporation result 2013 for the post of the Project Manger, Officers and Office Assistants: Shimla Municipal Corporation had announced the result of the candidates under the various posts which are mentioned below:
- Project Manger
- Environment Engineer
- Accounts Officer
- Administrative and Logistics Officer
- Social Coordinator
- Field Officer
- Office Assistant
The posts were notified under the advertisement number MCS/COMM/EU/2013- 465. After thoroughly analyzing the candidates authority had prepared the list of the candidates that are found suitable for the concerned post for which the candidate had applied. Candidates regarding all the traits had been called on the same date for the interview so that a final list of the candidates could be made that will be selected for the panel and will be liable to serve the corporation will their valuable skill and the techniques. The date that had been mentioned by the authority for their selection procedure is 1st July 2013.
The venue is chosen to be the office location which is as mentioned to be below:
- Assistant Commissioner’s Chamber,
Municipal Corporation Office
The link at which the result of the candidates is available is described below. Time regarding the interview for the concerned post is being mentioned by the concerned post.
Call letters are being sent to the selected candidates to their E-Mail Address as mentioned by the candidates in their CV and also being sent to the candidates by the post. Candidates are duly informed by the candidates to thoroughly check the personal details of the candidates and if found to be any error the candidates are must make a corrections by the authority by contacting and getting details at the number mentioned in the above link.
Important Instructions Regarding Shimla Municipal Corporation Results 2013
Documents that are necessary for a candidate to bring at the time of the interview as being mentioned by the authority are as mentioned below:
- All the relevant documents related to the educational and technical qualification of the candidates. Detailed Mark sheets are must to bring at the time of the interview.
- Caste certificate of the candidate which must be thoroughly under the Performa of the govt. of India.
- Certificate regarding the Identification of the candidate which could be satisfied through ID card, Passport, License or by the relevant means of Identification.
- Experience certificate of the candidates regarding the concerned institution at which the candidates had worked and NOC (No Objection Certificate).
- Portfolio of the work of the candidate.
- Revised CV this certificate is optional to be brought by the candidate.
All the certificates brought should be original and also the photo state copies are necessary at the time of the interview needed by the officials of the authority.