Here is the list of latest Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Shivaji University along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Shivaji University Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 96 Vacancies open in Shivaji University as follows:
Shivaji University Recruitment 2016: 96 Vacancies
- Post Name: Teaching
- PG Engineering (M. Tech) Section: 22 Posts
- Professor: 07 Posts
- Associate Professor: 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 06 Posts
- UG Engineering (B. Tech) Section: 67 Posts
- Professor: 08 Posts
- Associate Professor: 21 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 38 Posts
- M.B.A. Section: 07 Posts
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 02 Posts
- PG Engineering (M. Tech) Section: 22 Posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 42-47 years
- Qualification: Educational Qualification will be as per the rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post
- Advertisement: 13th July 2016
- Deadline: Within 15 days from the date of Advertisement
Shivaji University Finance & Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy (Closed)
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Qualification: Post Graduation or its equivalent grade B in the UGC Seven point scale
- Selection Process: Examination/Test/Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post.
- Deadline: 26th Oct, 2015
About Shivaji University: Shivaji University is a much esteemed university that had earned a lot of respect by the time and every single person associated with it feels to be proud to be a part of it. The region where the university is located is a region that is famous for the varied socio culture so the central point of the university is to provide education and recruitment to all the classes of the community.
Shivaji University had published the required process of the registration. The progression in the sequence is for the 31 Faculty Posts that is to relate to the different departments. The detail needed following is underside for the eligibility concern:Educational Qualification: Shivaji University had mentioned for the candidates having consideration of the education as the UGC and the Maharashtra Government Rules.
Selection Procedure: The procedure of the selection need to get complete with the interview session announced thoroughly.
Registration Process: Shivaji University had published the process, and this worthy process is to relate with the candidate for the registration. The necessity for the candidates is to make the presence with the concerning certificates and the documents.
Noteworthy Date: 13th July 2015: The date announced for attending the interview session. The time published for making the presence is the 11:00 am.
Fundamental Link: Shivaji University had provided the link underside so that candidates can get the associated detail and the conditions:
Shivaji University Recruitment 2015 for the 125 posts of Assistant Professor
Shivaji University had announced the process of the recruitment under the supremacy of the Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sanstha. The detail published is to relate for the 125 posts of Assistant Professor and the departments under the post are underside:
Educational Qualification: The qualification that is to associate with the candidates as announced by the Shivaji University is the Master’s Degree in the concerning subject. The necessity for the candidates is to get qualified in NET, SLET, and SET and should have completed Ph.D.
Selection Procedure: The individual criterion that will make the candidates qualify the seats announced is the Interview session.
Registration Process: The process announced for the registration by the Shivaji University provides attending the interview session. The interview session must get attended with the necessary certificates that are to use for the office record.
- The time of interview for the post with subjects I to V is 13th July 2015.
- The time announced for the meeting for subjects VI to XII is 14th July 2015.
- The date of the interview got announced for the remaining subjectse. XIII to XXIII is 15th July 2015.
Fundamental Link: The linkage published beneath by the Shivaji University is worth to get the link to the associated detail and the notification:
Shivaji University Recruitment 2015 for the 15 posts of Gardener, Lab Assistant and Attendant (Closed)
Shivaji University, International School of Engineering and Technology, had mentioned making the staffing of the candidates. The detail announced mentioned to bracket together for the 15 posts of Gardener, Lab Assistant and Attendant and the worthy points are beneath:
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 07 posts
- Gardener: 01 post
Age Perimeter: The requirement of the age to concern with the candidates is the 18 years to 33 years. The relaxation in the age mentioned permitting to the candidates that are under the category reserved.
- Laboratory Assistant: Diploma in the computer, Civil, Environment, Electronics, Mechanical or Electrical is the education to make the candidates qualify.
- Laboratory Attendant: The need of education for the specific post is 12th class passed with the one year of experience.
- Gardener: Applicants for the position must be 7th class passed.
Fees Schedule: The fee announcement made by the Shivaji University mentions to pay Rs. 150 for reserved and Rs. 300 for the Open Category candidates.
Registration Process: The process of the registration that having published by the Shivaji University states to use the application that made available in the suitable pattern at the official website. The request on the applicants is to use this form and then to send with the concerning certificates and documents.
Noteworthy Date: 22nd June 2015: The final date that is to concern with the candidates for the last entertaining of the applications.
Fundamental Link: The link to connect to the official notification having mentioned beneath by the Shivaji University: