The page is all about to list Sikkim High Court recruitment results announcement. You can find here Sikkim High Court written exam result, interview results, interview schedule, document verification list and more.
You can also check Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017 here.
Sikkim High Court Latest Result 2017
|Updated on||Result for||Download|
|12-07-2017||Viva Voce List for the Post of Judicial Service (Advt No. 3840/HCS) Viva Voce on 29th July, 2017||Download Result|
Sikkim High Court Civil Judge Results 2017 – Updated on 18-06-2017
Sikkim High Court announced the result of 9 candidates who are qualified to appear for the viva-voce for the post of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate (Grade-III).
- The viva voce is on 3rd July 2017 at 11.00 a.m. for serial number from 1 to 4.
- The viva voce is on 4th July 2017 at 11.00 a.m. for serial number from 5 to 9.
- You can check download viva-voce list of successful candidates from the links given below.
Sikkim High Court Results 2016 for the post of the Sikkim Superior Judicial Service
Sikkim High Court had declared the result for post of the Sikkim Superior Judicial Service. The selection for the post was meant to be made by the conduct of the written examination as the written examinations are the real way to test the mental as well the thinking power of the candidates which are most required traits for any of the concerned field. The written test was conducted on the date 20th May 2013 and the date 22nd May 2013. Those who had successfully cleared the written test will be selected for the panel only after they had cleared the interview/ Viva Voce cum document verification. This session is to be conducted on the date 15th June 2013. The venue at which the candidates are needed to approach is mentioned to below:
- Conference Hall of the Court of Sikkim
Candidates are to reach the venue at the time 11:00 a.m. A sum total of the 5 candidates are being selected by the court whose details could be seen at the linkage below:
Significant Information Regarding Sikkim High Court Results 2016
The required certificates and the testimonials the candidates needed to bring at the time of the interview as prescribed by the Sikkim High Court are mentioned to be in detail below. Clearly go through all the details:
- The certificates of the educational, technical or any of the other qualification along with the mark sheets.
- The proof of the caste of the candidate if belong to the SC, ST, OBC or belong to any of the reserved category by the means of the Performa as per under the rules and regulations of the Govt. of India.
- OBC candidates are needed to bring the Non Creamy Layer certificate duly filled by the candidates according to rules and regulations of the govt.
- Residential proof of the candidate.
- The proof regarding the identification of the candidate with either of the following:
- Driving License
- Adhar card
- Voter Id of the candidate
or any of the other proof of the identification.
- Experience certificate of the candidate if had ever worked under any of the governmental, non-governmental or any other institute worked. Also the certificate of the No Objection from the present working institution.
- Photographs of the candidate.
All the certificates presented should be original. In case any of the certificates found to be false the candidate will be disqualified from the concerned post. Also in addition to the original candidates are needed to bring the photo copy of all the certificates that are kept by the concerned authority for the commencement of the further formalities.