High Court of Sikkim had made the announcement and had invited the applications from the applicants for the various posts for which the detail necessary is as below:
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017 – 03 System Officer Vacancies – Last Date: 7-8-2017
Post Name: System Officer
No. of Vacancies: 03 posts
Age Limit as on 7th Aug 2017: 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4200/-
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA in computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT or Master Degree in physics/Statistics/Maths/Operations Research with PG Diploma in Computer Science or B.Sc./BCA/
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Practical Test/Written Exam
Application Fee: There is no application fee
Application Procedure: Candidates fulfilling bio-data with self attested photographs and relevant documents send to: Register General High Court of Sikkim, Gangtok on or before 7th Aug 2017
Deadline: 7th Aug 2017
Download System Officer Viva Voce List – Download Here
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017 – 03 Sikkim Superior Judicial Service Vacancies – Last Date: 05-6-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Sikkim Superior Judicial Service
No. of Vacancies: 03 posts
Age Limit as on 5th June 2017: 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.51550-63070/-
Qualification: Degree in Law
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam
Application Fee: Rs.600/- pay through demand draft
Application Procedure: Download Application format and Send hard copy by registered/speed post before 5th June 2017
Deadline: 5th June 2017
Exam Date: 1st & 2nd July 2017
Official Website: highcourtofsikkim.nic.in
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2016-17: 10 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Software Programmer: 05 posts
- Hardware Engineer: 03 posts
- Technical Assistant: 02 posts
Age Limit as on 29th May 2016: 18 to 30 years
- Software Programmer: BCA/B.Tech/BE/MCA/M.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 1 year experience and knowledge of Ubuntu-Linux platform
- Hardware Engineer: Graduate in Computer Technology (BCA/B.Sc. (CS or IT)) or Graduate with Diploma in Hardware Networking having knowledge of Hardware, troubleshooting and Networking
- Technical Assistant: Any Graduate with Diploma in Computer
Selection Process: Preliminary Scrutiny, Written Exam, Viva-Voce
Application Procedure: Download Application form and Send hard copy by Post
Deadline: 29th May 2016
- Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2016-17 for the 3 posts of Private Secretary and Steno (Closed)
Age limit: The proper age maturity is must to consider and structure under the aptitude of applicants. The age demanded from the applicants is the minimum 18 years and maximum age mentioned is the 30 years. The age possession is necessary as on the date of 30th August 2014. Applicants under the reserve category as per the directive of High Court of Sikkim will be granted with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Private Secretary: Applicants are liable that under the respective post that the need to be holder of graduation degree in the respective trades and with this applicant are having the proficiency a gained with the speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand. Applicants for the post need also to have the knowledge of computer applications and typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Stenographer Grade-II: The educational qualification which is being admissible from the applicants is the graduation with the certification in the computer applications. The speed in the shorthand is thoroughly desirable to be as 80 words per minute and 40 words per minute in the typing.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Applicants are need to have the scholastic maturity to be as 12th class passed and certificate in the computer applications. The speed desirable from the applicants is the 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in the typing.
Fees Schedule: The registration fee is being mentioned to pay by the applicants. The fee scheduled is being mentioned as Rs. 50. The payment will only be acceptable via the demand draft (DD) that could be under any of the bank and this is to be in the favor of Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim and is payable at Gangtok.
Selection Method: To make the pick of the applicant suitable for the post the process pronounced is the written examination and this procedure is to be getting followed with the skill test and the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: High Court of Sikkim had mentioned that the registration will get completed only with the forwarding of the application that is in the suitable format. Applicants must also send the documents along with the certificates and credentials.
- The last date provided for the reception of the applications is being mentioned to be 30th August 2014.
- Date in between which applicants will be permissible to make the downloading of the admit cards is the 10th Sep 2014 to the date 13th Sep 2014.
References: High Court of Sikkim had mentioned the link below with which applicants can make the association with the official advertisement as thoroughly mentioned and notified: