Sikkim PSC Results 2017 for Fireman (Viva-Voce/Interview List)
|Result Declared on||21-4-2017|
|Date of Scrutiny||26 & 27-4-2017|
|Check Result||Download or View Results|
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Result for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil): An announcement had been made by the Sikkim Public Service Commission regarding the written examination conducted by them. The announcement includes the selection for the post of the Junior Engineer (Civil). Commission had prepared its list of the candidates who are to be programmed for the next combined set of the selection. This combined set of selection procedure includes the Viva-voce and the personality test and date that had been scheduled for these both steps that are to be progressed from the date 22nd May 2013 to the date 24th May 2013. The venue that had been selected to select the required potential is the office premises of the SPSC. The time at which you need to make your presence is 8:00 a.m. onwards. This detailed procedure makes sure the potential that has been selected is
Aspirants are to check for their result on the link given below prepared by the samiti:
Important instructions for Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Results:
- The candidate is needed to bring with them the detailed resume which is signed by the candidate but make sure that it is not more than 2 pages.
- In case the request for the change in the date and time will be entertained on the part of the candidate. So candidates are advised not to make such requests to the authority.
- Although this is the viva voce and the personality test but instead of this the authority is liable to verify the documents that are as following so you are needed to bring with you the following certificates.
- All the educational certificates from the class 10th to the till date including any of the professional certificate.
- Testimonials that shows your interest in the extra co curricular activities. This also reflects the type of the personality you possess.
- The original certificate of the Engineering Diploma r the B.Tech. degree if you possess any
- Document regarding the proof of your date of birth. You may produce the matriculation certificate as a proof.
- Document regarding the experience if had ever worked in any of the institution. Also the concerned or the effective contribution that you had made for the institution and also if you had succeed in making any type of achievement in any of the field. All these add to your personality.
- A certificate that could make an identification of the candidate. This certificate can be a voter ID card, driving license, passport, Adhar Card etc.
- Proof of the residential.
You are needed to bring the original certificates along with a set of the photo state copies of all the certificates. You could also cross check the result from the official website of the commission.