Here is the list of latest SKUAST Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by SKUAST along with complete information. The page is all about to announce SKUAST Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 24 vacancies open in SKUAST as follows:
SKUAST Recruitment 2017: 24 Vacancies
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Associate Director Research (Animal Science): 01 post
- Associate Director Extension (Animal Science): 01 post
- Professor-cum-Chief Scientist: 11 posts
- Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist: 11 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 20-55 years
- Professor-cum-Chief Scientist/Associate Director: Doctorate Degree in the subject concerned with 10 years Experience in the relevant subject out of which at least eight years should be as Scientist/Teacher or equivalent
- Associate Professor-cum-Senior Scientist: Doctorate Degree in the subject concerned with 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/Techer or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Printout Application Form and Sent by registered/speed post before 25th Nov 2016
Deadline: 25th Nov 2016
SKUAST Recruitment 2016: 41 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Accounts Assistant/Cashier: 01 post
- Computer Assistant: 02 posts
- Stenographer: 06 posts
- Field-cum-Laboratory Assistant: 20 posts
- Live Stock Assistant: 02 posts
- Assistant-cum-Typist: 02 posts
- Audio-visual-operator: 01 post
- Electrician: 01 post
- Driver: 03 posts
- Cleaner: 03 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-40 years
- Accounts Assistant/Cashier: Graduate
- Computer Assistant: Science Graduate with one year’s Diploma course from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. or its equivalent
- Stenographer: Graduate and Shorthand speed of 50 words and typing speed of 30 wpm and six months certificate course in computer application from a recognized institute
- Field-cum-Laboratory Assistant: 12th Science group with 50% marks preferably with one year’s training from a recognized institute of Agriculture/Horticulture & allied field or B.Sc.
- Live Stock Assistant: 12th Science group with 50% marks preferably with one year’s training from a recognized Vety./Animal Husbandry Institute or B.Sc.
- Assistant-cum-Typist: Graduate from any recognized University and having knowledge of type writing, having not less than 35 words speed per minute and six months certificate course in computer application from a recognized Institute
- Audio-visual-operator: 12th with diploma from Government recognized ITI
- Electrician: Matric pass and ITI Diploma in the trade
- Driver: Matric and Valid driving License (Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle)
- Cleaner: Matric and 12th
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written/Skill/Screening Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before 7th Oct 2016
- Deadline: 7th Oct 2016
About SKUAST: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) commonly familiar as Sher-e-Kashmir and founded in the year 1982 by an Act passed under State Legislature in the 33rd year of the Republic of India with its authority over the whole state of Jammu & Kashmir with its headquarter at Shalimar, Srinagar. With the SKUAST Act in power, the research, agricultural education, and training units were moved to SKUAST from various progress divisions viz; Animal Husbandry, Sheep Husbandry, Agriculture and Sericulture of Jammu & Kashmir State.
SKUAST Recruitment 016 for 4 posts of Field Assistant, SRF, and JRF
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST) had announced the progression that is worth concerning the applicants for the positions that are vacated for the current projects. The detail having notified is for the four posts of Field Assistant, SRF and JRF for which the connection of the eligibility is underside:
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow: The concern of the education for the post is the M.Sc. in the Biotech, Botany, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Plant Biotechnology, Vegetable Science, Plant Biochemistry or Plant Pathology.
- Field Assistant: The education to get associated with the candidates is the 12th class passed.
Selection Procedure: The selection scheme structured provides the assortment with the interview.
Registration Process: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST) had provided the detail for the registration that announces to send the applications arranged. The need for the candidates is to submit the application with the concerning certificates and documents.
Noteworthy Date: 13th August 2015: The closing date announced for the final acknowledgment of the request form.
Fundamental Link: The connection made acknowledged beneath by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST) is considerate to get the official notice:
SKUAST Recruitment 2016 for one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
The detail got publicized by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST) for the 1 post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) had announced making the staffing. The detail got associated with the eligibility is underside:
Educational Qualification: M. V. Sc in Veterinary Public Health, Epidemiology or Veterinary Microbiology is the concerning education.
Selection Procedure: The assortment for the vacated place needs to make with the direct interrogation i.e. interview.
Registration Process: To get listed at the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST) the necessity having concerned is the forwarding of the application. The necessary certificates are to send with the request dispatched.
- 13th August 2015: The final date provided for the dispatch of the request.
- 18th August 2015: The time having announced for the walk in interview.
Fundamental Link: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST) had mentioned the link beneath for the official notice: