Sarva shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) had the motto that education means to be spread in the every field and to the every person. The main purpose of the SSA is to make the globalization of the elementary education. Every possible effort and mode of the thinning out of the education is being considered. The environment that had been created in the schools under the supremacy is structured in such a way that overall development of the learner could be sorted out.
SSA MP Recruitment 2017 – 290 Part Time Teacher & Assistant Warden Vacancies – Last Date: 18-4-2017
Post Name: Part Time Teacher & Assistant Warden
No. of Vacancies: 290 posts
- Part Time Teacher: 204 posts
- Assistant Warden: 86 posts
Age Limit: As per Rules
Qualification: 12th, Bachelor Degree. Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 18th April 2017
Deadline: 18th April 2017
Official Website: www.ssa.mp.gov.in
SSA MP Recruitment 2016-17 for the 284 posts of Mobile Source Consultant (Closed)
Sarva shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Madheya Pradesh had announced to make the recruitment the applications for the 284 posts of Mobile Source Consultant. Applicants must follow the particulars associated with the eligibility that are mentioned to be below. Having all the required traits in the aptitude will make the applicants eligible for the post.
Here are the details:
Maturity in the Age: Applicants are constrained to be appropriately matured as on the date 1st Jan 2014. On the mentioned date age of the applicants have to be 40 years. Basic age will also be relaxed by the 5 years for the reserve category applicants and by 10 for the female applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification required from the applicants is that applicants must be passed in the 12th class under the Degree or Diploma in Visually Impaired, Hearing Handicapped or Mental Retardation.
Selection Method: To make the choice of the applicants the necessity associated with the applicants is to perform in the proper way in the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the compliance of the application need to complete at the official website of the Sarva shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). Every detail filled must be valid and appropriate as it will be required to be verified at the later stages along with the required certification.
- Date from which the process of the submission of the application will be given the initiative by the Sarva shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is 10th Feb 2014 from the date 11:00 am.
- Last date for making the submission of the application online is 24th Feb 2014 that could be complied by the time 11:50 pm.
- Date of the online examination is announced to be 1st March 2014.
- Date at which the selected list of the applicants will be displayed at the official website is 3rd March 2014.
- To get the relationship with the official advertisement the connection that is required by the applicants is provided to be below. Applicants must thoroughly follow the every detail that is related with the eligibility.
Here is the link:
- To make the submission of the application at the official website the connection needed is accessible below: