Staff Selection Commission has published recruitment notification (F.No.3/3/2017 – P&P-I) for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017. The notification has published on 18th November 2017. The last date to submit application form is 18th December 2017. The computer based examination (Tier-I) will be held from 4th March 2018 to 26th March 2018. The tier-II exam will be held on 8th July 2018. SSC will recruit Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistants, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistants and Data Entry Operators.
Update (05-07-2018) – SSC CHSL 2017 Tier II Admit Card CR Region- Download Here
Update (02-07-2018) – SSC CHSL 2017 Tier II Admit Card MP Region- Download Here
Update (26-06-2018) – SSC CHSL 2017 Tier II Exam Schedule – Download here
Latest Update (16-06-2018) – SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I Result – Download here
Latest Update – SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I Cutoff – Download Here
Latest Update (13th May 2018): SSC 10+2 CHSL Examination 2016 for Recruitment of LED, Court Clerk, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and DEO – Revised Cut off 2018
Latest: SSC CHSL 2017 Answer Key (Link will be updated on 23rd April 2018)
Latest: SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 Admit Card (Link will be updated on 23rd April 2018)
Latest: SSC CHSL 2016 Final Result
Latest: SSC CHSL 2016 Final Cut Off
SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Dates
The candidates who are going to apply for SSC CHSL exam 2017 must remember the following dates to apply for the posts. You should never miss these important dates of SSC CHSL exam.
|SSC CHSL 2017 Events||Dates|
|Notification issuance date||18-11-2017 (Released)|
|Application form starts on||18-11-2017 (Registration has started)|
|Application form ends on||27-12-2017|
|Application fee online ends on||27-12-2017|
|Application fee offline ends on||29-12-2017|
|Online Pre Exam Date||04-26 March 2018|
|Last Date View Answer Key||23-04-2018|
|Tier II Exam Date||15-07-2018|
Number of Vacancies
There are total 3259 vacancies open as per the SSC CHSL Exam 2017 recruitment notification. Here is the complete break of vacancies as follow:
|Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants||2359|
|Data Entry Operators Grade A||NIL|
The successful candidates in SSC CHSL exam 2017 will the following pay scale post wise.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistants||Pay Band -1 (Rs.5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs.1900 (Pre-revised)|
|Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistants (SA)||Pay Band – 1(Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (Pre-Revised)|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||Pay Band – 1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (Pre-Revised)|
|Data Entry Operators Grade A||Pay Band – 1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (Pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to get selected, firstly the candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit: As per the norms prescribed by SSC related to age are as follows
- The age should be between 18 to 27 Years (As specified in particular SSC 10+2 Level LDC/DEO notification) as on 1st Jan, 2018 (Born between 2-8-1991 to 1-8-2000)
- Relaxation of Upper age limit under para 4 (A) will be available for the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- The candidates have to be at least of the age of 18 years, however age relaxation can be provided as per the Government regulations. Relaxation in age is provided to the reserved like SC / ST / OBC category and it will be applicable as per the rule. The candidates should be at least qualified 12th standard students from any examining body constituted by law or any other examination acknowledged by the Central Government.
Qualification as on 1-8-2018: The candidates should have 12th passed certificate. Candidates who have not qualified as on the date as specified in the notification will not be eligible.
The candidates who are going for Data Entry Operators in the office of comptroller and auditor general of India (C&AG) should have passed 12th in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Computer Based Examination (Objective Type) – Total 75 Minutes
Timing for 2 Batches/day –
- 1st batch: 10 AM-11:15 AM
- 2nd batch: 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM
Timing for 3 batches/day
- 1st batch: 10 AM – 11:15 AM
- 2nd batch: 1:15 PM – 2:30 PM
- 3rd batch: 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM
- General Intelligence – 25 questions – 50 Marks
- English Language – 25 questions – 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 25 questions – 50 marks
- The questions will in English & Hindi Language.
- This is computer based exam and consists only multiple choice questions.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
The candidates who are going to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 exam must apply online through official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. You can check the complete step by step application procedure here.
Application Fees: The application fee is Rs.100. The candidates belongs to reserved category like SC/ST/PWD/ExS are not liable to pay application fee for SSC CHSL 2017 exam.
The fee can be deposited only by online through SBI Challan/Net Banking and any credit and debit cards. The candidates belongs to SC/ST/ex-serviceman/women candidates/disability are exempted from paying any fee.
Download Complete Official Notification 2017
(Link will on 18-11-2017)
SSC has released the CHSL exam notification on 18th November 2017 –
SSC CHSL Exam Important Pages
|Eligibility Criteria||Check Detail|
|Exam Pattern||Check Detail|
|Application Form||Check Detail|
|Admit Card||Check Detail|
|Cut Off||Check Detail|
|Preparation Tips||Check Detail|
|SSC CHSL Main Page||Check Detail|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in – Visit Here|