Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka & Kerala Region has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of the following staff. The following information is for the candidates who are interested to apply for the jobs to know their eligibility as per the notification issued by the SSC KK Region.
SSCKKR Recruitment 2017 – 183 Jr Engineer, Medical Attendant & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 7-6-2017
Post Name: Junior Engineer, Medical Attendant & Others
No. of Vacancies: 183 post
- Assistant (Legal): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 106 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade I: 01 Post
- Farm Manager: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant: 07 Posts
- Textile Designer: 01 Post
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 01 Post
- Office Superintendent: 06 Posts
- Instructor (Marine Engineering): 01 Post
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 01 Post
- Fieldman: 03 Posts
- Foreman (Horticulture): 02 Posts
- Assistant Designer: 10 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 03 Posts
- Medical Attendant: 14 Posts
- Lady Medical Attendant: 08 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit: 18-30 years
|Assistant (Legal)||Bachelor Degree in Law|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||Bachelor Degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering/technology|
|Draughtsman Grade I||12th and 3 years Diploma in Engineering|
|Farm Manager||Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Certificate in Forest Rangers Course/Graduation in Science|
|Textile Designer||Bachelor Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||Bachelor Degree in Textile Technology or Diploma in Handloom Technology|
|Office Superintendent||Bachelor Degree|
|Instructor (Marine Engineering)||Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||12th passed|
|Foreman (Horticulture)||B.Sc. Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture|
|Assistant Designer||Bachelor Degree in Fashion Designing|
|Deputy Ranger||12th class or equivalent|
|Assistant Engineer||Bachelor Degree|
|Junior Chemist||Master Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology|
|Medical Attendant||10th passed and Certificate in First Aid|
|Lady Medical Attendant||10th passed and Certificate in First Aid|
|Laboratory Assistant||12th pass with Science or Agriculture|
|Technical Assistant||B.Sc. with biology or its equivalent|
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam in Computer Based Mode and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.100/- pay through Online by SBI Net Banking/Debit Cards/Credit Cards of all banks or through SBI Challan
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.ssconline.nic.in and Printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before within 10 days from the deadline
Starting Date: 8th May 2017
Deadline: 7th June 2017
Deadline for Payment of Fee: 7th June 2017
Deadline for Generation of Challan: 7th June 2017
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: Within 10 days from the deadline
Official Website: ssckkr.kar.nic.in
SSC KKR Recruitment 2016-17: 51 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Assistant (Legal): 04 posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I: 03 posts
- Research Assistant (Environment): 01 post
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 09 posts
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 05 posts
- Office Superintendent: 17 posts
- Instructor (Marine Engineering): 01 post
- Research Assistant (RA): 02 posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: 01 post
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 06 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 02 posts
Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Assistant (Legal): Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I: Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science of Computer Engineering from a recognized University or Master in Science in Mathematics/Statistics from a recognized University
- Research Assistant (Environment): Master Degree in Environment Science/Earth Science/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Bio-technology or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Environmental Science/Bio-Technology from a recognized University/Institute
- Section Officer (Horticulture): B.Sc.M.Sc. in Agriculture or Botany or Horticulture from a recognized University/Institute
- Technical Assistant (Economics): Bachelor Degree from a recognized University having ECONOMICS as one of the subjects
- Office Superintendent: Bachelor degree of a recognized University
- Instructor (Marine Engineering): Degree in Maine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- Research Assistant (RA): Bachelor Degree (Preferably Hons.) in Social Science/Law/Statistics
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Technical Clerk (Economics): Senior Secondary School pass from recognized Board/University
- Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with Science or Agriculture subjects from a recognized Board/University
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://sscregistration.nic.in and Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 5th Oct 2016
Deadline: 26th Sept 2016
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 5th Oct 2016
SSC Recruitment 2016-17 for the 48 posts of DEO, Assistant, and other posts (Closed)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the region Karnataka Kerala had announced the required elements. These specified features are for the 48 posts of DEO, Assistant, and other posts that are discussed beneath:
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification: The need having interlinked with the age and education providers to get the notification arranged thoroughly.
Fees Schedule: The payment process that gets associated with the applicants is the Rs. 50 (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps). The price needs to pay with the CRPF that is available easily at all the departmental post offices.
Selection Procedure: The selection requires making for the post provides to work out thoroughly with the proficiency test, screening test and interview.
Registration Process: To get the registration the process announced completely mentions to use the application arranged by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The announced application needs to send with the concerning documents and certificates as available in the official notification.
- 26th June 2015: The final date mentioned to make the submission of the application.
- 3rd July 2015: The terminating date to send the applications by the remote area applicants.
Fundamental Link: The linkage provided below by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is considerate to assert the notification:
SSC KKR Recruitment 2015 for the 63 posts of Data Processing Assistant and other posts (Closed): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had made the announcement to make the check on the eligibility of the efficient applicants. These measurements count is held responsible for the 63 posts of Data Processing Assistant and other posts and the detail associated is mentioned beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The important information interlinked the most with the eligibility is the age and educational qualification. This information is provided to get with the advertisement which is being announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Applicants count each of the point, count their eligibility and only then are liable to apply for the post.
Fees Schedule: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had provided that the necessary payment schedule for the registration as announced is the Rs. 50 which applicants are to pay with the CRFS other than the reserve category applicants.
Selection Method: Applicants firstly will be selected as per the applications that are being received. Only these qualified applicants further will be called off for the written proficiency test, personal interview, skill test and at the most terminating stage with the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: The detail which is necessary for the applicants to acknowledge is related with the registration by the eligible applicants. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had made accessible the layout of the application. This application as per the column provided must be filled legibly and before to make the final forwarding has to be attached with the desirable certificates and credentials.
- Closing date by which applicants are to make the final forwarding of the applications is 12th Dec 2014 as per by the time of 5:00 pm.
- Terminating stated for the applicants residing in the remote area is 19th Dec 2014.
References: The official advertisement associated with the complete information is provided beneath by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) so that the entire information is being assorted: