The SSC MTS Exam 2016 is carrying a million hopes of the candidates who have registered for the exam and have given the respective papers. It is now time for the department to set a cut off so that the selection process can commence. Declaration of the cut off is made soon after the result. We will talk about here expected SSC Cut off along with previous years cut off.
SSC MTS Cut Off Schedule for 2017 Exam
- 16 April, 2017, 30 April, 2017 & 7 May 2017 – Conduct of SSC MTS Exam (Paper I)
- August 2017 – Paper I Cut Off Release Date
- 17 December 2017 – Date for Paper II
- February 2017 – Paper II Cut Off Release Date
SSC MTS Cut off for MTS Exam 2016 – Expected
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||60-65||40-45||55-60||50-55||40-45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||55-60||40-45||45-50||45-48||44-49|
It should be noted that this cut off is not the actual cut off for MTS Exam 2016. It is only an expected cut off which has been produced by experts and analyst with a view to facilitate the students while preparing for the exam. The actual cut off is published by the SSC authority at the end of the result.
SSC MTS Cut off for MTS Exam 2014
The MTS Exam 2014 offered us a clear insight that the competition was tough. The total marks offered in Paper I was just 150 and given cut off was almost at the level of 60% to 65%. Mentioned below is the level of cut off for MTS Exam 2014-
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||62.50||45||57.50||57.50||45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||62||45||45||45||45|
From the given cut off rates, it has become evident that candidates in some areas enjoyed a lower cut off rate, whereas in some areas candidates had to try hard inorder to get through the Paper I. Based on these cut off rates and other factors, we can certainly make an expected cut off rate for candidates. The objective of this cut off rate chart is to enhance the preparation of the candidates.
How is SSC MTS cut off determined?
In MTS Exam 2016, cut off will be determined by a variety of factors. Some of the most common factors are mentioned below:
- Number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- Number of vacant posts
- Level of paper- Easy, medium, hard
- Reservation system
- Factors surrounding the vacancy
Apart from the above mentioned factors, there are also some external factors which contribute to the cause.
I am not satisfied with the SSC MTS exam cut off rates, what can I do?
A candidate has no right to question the decision which has been taken by the authority. It has been exclusively mentioned in the notification that the decision taken by the authority would be considered right under any context. Challenging the same is not possible for any candidate.
SSC MTS Exam 2017 Important Pages
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2016 – Latest UpToDate
- SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2016 – Download Online Now!
- SSC MTS Cut Off 2016 & 2015/2014
- SSC MTS Exam Results 2016 – Check Online
- SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria – Latest UpToDate
- SSC MTS Exam Application Form 2016 – Apply Online
- SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2016
- SSC MTS Preparation Tips 2016