Staff Selection Commission will conduct Multi Tasking ( Non-Technical) staff in different states and Union Territories exam every year. The staff will appoint in different Ministries/Departments of Government of India and its Subordinate Offices.
The notification has already been issued in this regard on the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in. You can also download the official notification for SSC MTS Exam 2017 at the end of this article.
Latest: Tier II Exam Dates Changed Now SSC MTS exam is going to held on 28th January 2018.
- Answer Key is available now for the exam conducted on 16-09-2017 to 31-10-2017 (Re-examination 2016) – Download Answer Key Here
- The exam dates for SSC MTS Tier 1 exam are from 16th September to 16th October 2017.
- The admit card for SSC MTS Tier 1 exam will be issued in the first week of September 2017.
- Download SSC MTS Schedule of Examination – Issued on 28-08-2017 by SSC
SSC MTS Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Each year it recruits personnel for its departments, which keps some eligibility criterion. The following is the complete eligibility of SSC MTS Exam 2017.
- Age Limit: The age should be between 18 to 25 years as per the previous notification. The new notification for the year 2017 will issue on 24 December 2016.
- Qualification: Secondly, the candidates should be qualified Matriculates or any other equivalent exams from a recognized Board
SSC MTS 2017 Exam Pattern
This year in 2017 you can expect almost the same number of vacancies as the previous year. The selection of the same will be done on the basis of written examination on two papers, viz. The following is the exam pattern of SSC MTS Exam 2017.
- Paper-I will be for duration of 2 hours. It would consist of four parts i.e., General Reasoning and Intelligence with 25 questions of 25 marks, General Awareness with 50 questions of 50 marks, Numerical aptitude with 25 questions of 25 marks and General English with 50 questions of 50 marks.
- Paper-II would consist of Short Essay or Letter in English or any other language as included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution, with a maximum of 50 marks and for the duration of 30 minutes.
SSC MTS Exam 2017 Syllabus
Paper-I consists of 4 parts i.e., General Reasoning and Intelligence, General English, Numerical aptitude, and General Awareness with various sub topics. The syllabus of SSC MTS exam 2017 may same as of 2015 exam. We will update you if there will be change in the syllabus as per the latest notification.
- General Intelligence: General Intelligence would measure the candidates on Similarities and differences, Analysis and judgment, Space visualization, Decision making and visual memory, Relationship concepts, Discriminating observation, Problem solving, and Figure classification.
- English: English Language would include Basics of English Language, Sentence structure, Vocabulary, Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage and Grammar.
- Numerical Aptitude: Numerical Aptitude shall be on Number Systems and Computation of Whole Numbers, Time and Work, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Ratio and Time, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Time and Distance, Percentages and Averages, Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss and Interest & Discount.
- General Awareness: Last but not the least General Awareness will be on history, sports, geography, culture, economic scenes, scientific research and general polity including the Indian Constitution.
SSC MTS 2017 Application Procedure
The eligible candidates have to follow certain eligibility procedure, i.e., you have to fill the application form and send the same to SSC. You can fill up the form either online or offline. In order to opt for the online procedure one has to fill the application file online and submit it there. Whereas, in the other case i.e., for offline application, candidates have to download the form from the official website of SSC. The completely filled form should reach the respective address before the stipulated date. Call letter will be issued only to those candidates who will be filling the form accurately and those whose forms will reach before the stipulated date.