Staff Selection Commission has released the cut off for computer based test held from 11th September 2017 to 14th September 2017. The result has declared on 21st November 2017 at 6:00 PM along with cut off. You can check here SSC Stenographer cut off 2017 along with the PDF downloading link.
Latest: Answer Key of SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Exam 2017 Paper-I Along with Question Paper – Download Here
Latest – Download Result of Stenographers (Grade C & D ) Exam 2017 for Computer Based Test – Download Result File Here
Latest Updated on 23-11-2017: Stenographer (Grade C & D) Exam 2016 – Mistakes in Percentage of the Candidates qualified or not qualified – Download Here
SSC Stenographer Cut Off for Grade ‘C’
SSC has announced the Stenographer Exam cut off on 21st November 2017 for Grade C Posts as follows.
|Category||Cut Off Marks||Candidates Available|
SSC Stenographer Cut Off for Grade ‘D’
SSC announced the Stenographer cut off for Grade D as follows:
|Category||Cut Off Marks||Candidates|
Download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Cut Off Officially PDF File – Download Cut Off Here
Check SSC Stenographer Result 2017 Here – Declared on 21st November 2017
How SSC determines Cut Off for Stenographer Exam?
The cut off is determined by taking into account various factors. Here are some of the factors which is commonly known:
- No of vacancy– The primary factor for cut off is the number of vacancies. If there is a large vacancy, then the cut off will always be on the lower side. Take a look at the cut offs for Grade D in 2014. OBCs were required to score only 85.75 in order to proceed to the next level.
- Exam paper toughness– Another factor which determines the cut off score is the exam paper. If the exam paper was set with tough questions, then the cut off would be on the lower side.
- No. of Candidates appearing for Steno exam 2017 – The most prominent factor of a cut off is the number of candidates who have appeared for the exam. If the difference between vacancy and candidates are huge, then the cut offs would be high.
Cut offs once declared by the authority cannot be changed or challenged under any circumstances.
Looking at the previous year’s cut offs, it is evident that candidates who belong to reservation quota have met the benefits and are always on the favourable side. Still, candidates who were general background got an opportunity to move on to the next level by a score of 130.75 and 102 for Grade C and D, respectively.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2016
SSC Stenographer Exam Cut off for Grade C Posts (2016)
SSC Stenographer Exam Cut off for Grade D Posts (2016)
It should be noted that the cut offs mentioned above are simply based on expectancy. It is not a guarantee that these cut offs will be applicable. The analysis of the cut offs have been made with the help of previous years cut offs and the considering the prevailing factors in the exam such as total number of vacancies, expected number of candidates in the exam, etc.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2015
SSC Stenographer Cut Off for Grade D
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2014
Cut off for Grade C SSC Stenographer Exam 2014
Cut off for Grade D SSC Stenographer Exam 2014
SSC Stenographer Exam Important Pages
- 7 Preparation Tips for SSC Stenographer Exam 2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Cut Off 2017 – Previous & Expected
- SSC Stenographer Exam Answer Key 2017 – Download Procedure
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 – Download Procedure
- SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017 – Apply Online or Offline
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017 – Latest UpToDate
- SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Check Complete Detail
- SSC Stenographer Exam Result 2017 – Check Result Online
- SSC Stenographer Exam 2017: A Complete Detail
- SCC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 – Latest UptoDate