Sarva Shiksha Mission (SSM) Recruitment 2015 for the 28 posts of Block MIS Coordinator and DEO: Sarva Shiksha Mission (SSM) had its name very appropriate to its work. It is liable and well accountable for the spread of the knowledge to all the needed adolescent and infant. Under the certain age groups it also provide with the scholarships and incentives to encourage and motivate the nation to join the helping hand in it. It had its vision and mission very clear which is the knowledge for the Sarva i.e. for all.
Sarva Shiksha Mission (SSM) is a very well reputed and apparent supremacy that is making the selection of the applicants with the full eagerness to have the qualified applicant under the different departments. The need publicized currently is for the 28 posts of Block MIS Coordinator and DEO and the associated detail is mentioned underside:
- Block MIS Coordinator: 14 Posts
- Block Data Entry Operator: 14 Posts
Age limit: Sarva Shiksha Mission (SSM) had made presented the norms of the eligibility that are needed by applicants for sure and could make the reckoning of the eligibility. The age which is demanded is provided as minimum of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years. It is also being provided and announced by the supremacy that the relaxation in the age will be permissible only to the applicants that will belong to the category reserved. Applicants will be required to present the suitable certificate for this also.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Block MIS Coordinator: Applicants are needed to have the education as BCA or the comparable qualification. Besides the basic education applicants with the education degree or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Graduation with DOEACC ‘A’ Level are also qualified.
- Block Data Entry Operator: Applicants are required to have the education to be as 12th class passed which could be in any of the discipline. The desirable need linked with the applicants at next is to have the proficient typing speed.
Scheme to submit an application: Sarva Shiksha Mission (SSM) had provided the reception of the application to complete regarding the registration. This application is being retaining the suitable discourse and columns. All the detail must be completely and suitably mentioned in it that could be proved with the necessary certificates. Applicants must also all the certificates with the application for the complete reckoning of the eligibility.
Important Date: 19th Jan 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the complete reception of the applications at the place of work. After the passage of the time and date it is needed to acknowledge by the applicants that no application will be accepted and candidature of the applicant will get cancelled out.
- The recruitment notification which is necessary is provided to obtain with the link mentioned underneath:
- Sarva Shiksha Mission (SSM) had provided the link below to get the application form: