State Health Society A & N Islands had announced the complete process that is to make the staffing on the contract basis. The detail got notified is for various Posts related to which the eligibility norms are beneath:
State Health Society A&N Recruitment 2017: 32 Medical Vacancies – Last Date 30-1-2017
Post Name: GDMO & Others
- Obstetrician & Gynecologists: 03 posts
- Paediatrician: 05 posts
- Anaesthetist: 03 posts
- General Surgeon: 02 posts
- Radiologists: 01 post
- Pathologist: 01 post
- Dermatologist: 01 post
- GDMO (Allopathy): 12 posts
- GDMO (Ayurveda-RBSK): 04 posts
Age Limit: 30 years
- GDMO (Allopathy): Rs.63000/-
- GDMO (Ayurveda-RBSK):40000/-
- Other Posts: Rs.125000/-
- GDMO (Allopathy): MBBS Degree
- GDMO (Ayurveda-RBSK): Degree in Ayurveda
- Other Posts: MBBS Degree. PG Degree/Diploma in the concerned Specialization
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 30th Jan 2017
Deadline: 30th Jan 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.andaman.gov.in
State Health Society A & N Islands Recruitment 2016-17 for 5 posts of Consultant, Program Assistant, and Other Posts (Closed)
- Consultant at State Cell: Applicants are to get tagged with the educational qualification as Degree or the Diploma in community Medicine, Preventive, and Social Medicine. Applicants having the trades comparable and equally acceptable are Community Health Administration, MPH or MBA Health Care Administration. Applicants must have the work experience for the minimum period of three years
- Programme Assistant: The concern of the qualification allied to make the candidates qualified is the Bachelor Degree coupled with the Diploma in Computer Application that is a one year course. Applicants require also having the Adequate Knowledge of MS word, Excel, Accesses PowerPoint presentation etc.
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech – language pathologist): Applicants are to get connected with the necessity of the education as Bachelor’s Degree in the Audiology & Speech Language Pathology. Applicants having the education B.Sc. in the Speech and Hearing are also equally qualified.
- Audiometric Assistant: The qualifying nature of the post got announced for the candidates as a technical person with the one – year diploma in hearing, language and speech (DHLS).
Tenure of Service: State Health Society A & N Islands had announced the service period of the candidates purely on the contract basis i.e. for the limited time span. Applicants will get recruited for the initial period of 11 months from the date candidates have signed the contract. The further renewal of the service will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates.
Selection Process: The selection process mentions the preparation of the merit list and the selected candidates will get evaluated with the interview session.
Application Submission: State Health Society A & N Islands had made notified the registration scheme under the expert supervision. The announced scheme provides to make the downloading of the application or scribe it on the A4 sheet. The application needed sending with the associated certificates and the documents for which the detail is in the official notification.
Significant Date: 4th Dec 2015: The final announced period associated to which the application needed getting acknowledged at the premises with the announced certificates.
Vital Link: State Health Society A & N Islands had mentioned the connection beneath that is worth and concerning for the candidates to get the completely allied detail systematically:
- Applicants making the presence for the interview will not get permitted with the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance).
- Applicants regarding the interview schedule and detail will not get communicated with the separate call letters etc.