Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Result 2013 for the post of the Officers Scale I, II and III and the Office Assistant: Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Result had announced the list of the aspirants who had taken their first step towards the bank for the post of the Officers Scale I, Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer), Officers Scale III and Office Assistant. This step was the written examination conducted on the date 2nd Sep. 2013 and on the date 9th Sep. 2013. In spite of this the candidates who were being selected under the written examination on the date 31st March 2012 by the authority were being informed for the online submission of the application form made available by the bank from the date 10th May 2013 to the date 23rd May 2013. The responsibility of the conducted of written exam as well the conduct of the next steps is thoroughly in the hands of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Under the authorization of the IBPS the date 24th June 2013 to the date 27th June 2013 had been scheduled for the interview session. The location for the interview is as following:
Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Main Office, 1st floor, Vivek Complex, Sangam Gali, Ambikapur, District – Surguja, Chhattisgarh
The link at which the result is available is prescribed below:
General Instructions Regarding Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Result: while attending the interview the following mentioned documents are necessary for the aspirants to bring at the time of the interview:
- The call letter with a recent passport sized photograph.
- Print out of the application form filled by the candidates for the interview.
- The print out of the score card of candidates as issued by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection).
- Slip of the fees submitted by the candidate while applying by the applicant in the form of Challan or RTGS.
- Matriculation Certificate for the proof of the Date of Birth and the evidence of the local language of the candidate.
- The proof of the age of the candidate by the school leaving certificate or any of the certificates as permissible by the bank.
- The evidence of the identification of the candidate.
- The documents regarding the educational as well as the technical qualification.
- If candidate suffering from any kind of the disability the candidates is needed to make a proof regarding the extent of the disability.
- The belonging of the candidates regarding the caste of the candidates.
- Experience certificate of the candidate if had worked in any of the organization or the association. Also the Non Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present working institution.
Make sure that all the certificates mentioned should be original while presenting before the authority along with a set of Xerox copy of all the documents.