Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 41 posts of Officers Scale – I and Office Assistant: Sutlej Gramin Bank had announced that the stimulation scheme is being notified and this scheme is related for the 41 vacated positions whose detail is mentioned underside:
- 21 posts of Officers Scale – I
- 20 posts of Office Assistant
Age limit: On the date of the 1st June 2014 the age is provided under the suitable limits of 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are provided to have the education to be as degree that could be in any of the trade. Sutlej Gramin Bank had announced that the education which is comparable and associated is also equally acceptable.
Selection Method: The process of the selection is associated with the following of the valid score card that is being linked with the RRBs CWE – III. This test was being conducted by the IBPS. Applicants having selected will be needed to judged further with the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Sutlej Gramin Bank had provided for the applicants that the official website must be get considered so that the registration under the posts is being assorted. It is also advisable at the same to retain the application in the printed form.
- 17th Feb 2015: Initial date which is mentioned and provided to make the instigation of the online application.
- 3rd March 2015: Closing date which is provided to make the online submission of the application.
- 18th March 2015: Terminating date which is provided for the reprinting the application form.
- The recruitment notification and the associated aspects are being mentioned underneath by the Sutlej Gramin Bank:
Download Recruitment Official Notification
- To apply for the post at the official website the web portal to be followed is mentioned underside:
Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Officers Scale – I and Office Assistant (Closed): Sutlej Gramin Bank with the firm directives and regulations had announced the guidelines whose concern is with the posts that are as mentioned below:
- 29 Posts of Officer in junior management (Scale – I)
- 10 Posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Essential points of eligibility are as following:
Age limit: Age boundary is fixed with the 18 years to 28 years and this age of the applicants must be around the date 1st June 2012 and the applicants under the reserved category are liable for the relaxation in the age.
Educational Qualification: With the understanding in the local language applicants should have the scholastic achievement with the bachelor’s degree that could be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Fees is Rs. 20 for the SC, ST and PED applicants and applicants which are other than this should have to pay the amount of Rs. 100 that is needed to be pay by the bank challan.
Selection Procedure: Applicants whose performance was satisfactory in the RRB’s Common Written Examination (CWE) that was conducted in the September 2012 will be called upon for the interview, but before to commence for the interview valid score card is essential for the applicants to have with them.
Method to Apply: After being satisfied with all the queries as mentioned above applicants had to take the print out and will secure it with the challan to submit it at the time of interview.
Important Date: Initial and last date to make the submission of fees and also the online application: 11th Sep 2013 to 25th Sep 2013.
Last date till which applicants can reprint the application: 10th Oct 2013.
Important Link: To have a look on the official advertisement guven below is the link:
To get the print out of challan:
To apply online make usage of the below link:
Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the post of Officers Scale – I and Office Assistants (Closed): Sutlej Gramin Bank had the following posts which are vacant to be filled by the potential applicants suitable for the post.
- Officers Scale – I
- Office Assistant
Pots had the following eligibility criterion being associated with them:
Age limit: For both the posts age of the applicants which is the essential criterion of the eligibility is that it must be between the 18 years to 28 years. Relaxation in the age will also be permissible to the applicants which come under the category Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) by the 5 years, applicants with the Other Backward Classes (OBC) category will be relaxed by the 3 years and Persons with Disability (PWD) by the 10 years. To get the benefit applicants will submit the proof regarding the caste of the applicants.
Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Educational Qualification:
1. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): With the degree in any of the discipline applicants are eligible for the post. With this essential pre requisite is that applicants must be proficient in the local language and also should have the complete understanding of the computer.
2. Officer JM Scale-I: Minimum qualification which is essential for the applicants is the bachelor’s degree but the applicants that have the degree in the Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural engineering, Pisciculture, agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy will be provided with the clear preference for the recruitment.
Fees Schedule: Fees which is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD, ESM and Rs. 100 which is for the rest of the applicants is scheduled by the authority and applicants make sure that they make the payment with the bank challan which should be of the Punjab or the SIND bank and this challan will be available to the applicants on the official website of the authority. Bank challan is available at the link that is as following:
Selection Procedure: Selection of the potential applicants will be made on the basis of performance which is recorded by the authority by the RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) that was conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and last with the Personal Interview.
Method to Apply: Mode of applying for the post is inherited in the submission of the application which will be made online and applicants make sure that all the information which is filled by the applicants must be true and is easy to be verified by the testimonials.
Important Dates for Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
- Date between which the fees must be paid by the applicants: 26th August 2013 to 7th Sep 2013.
- Date by which the procedure of the online application will initiate: 26th August 2013.
- Date by which the procedure of the online application will terminate: 7th Sep 2013.
Important Link: Linkage which is important for the applicants to get the information of the eligibility criterion is as following:
To apply online link is as below: