APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 – Latest PDF Download
Check here latest APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure 2020 including PDF file to download.
APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020: The candidates who are searching for APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 come at right place. As you can download here the latest syllabus of CCE Exam in PDF format. You can also get the complete detail about APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern 2020. Every candidates who are going to sit in CCE Exam exam must check complete APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF. You can also check the selection procedure for APSC CCE Exam exam here. The candidates should also visit the official website i.e. apsc.nic.in to get more update information. The candidates who have any query related to APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure can ask us via comment form.
APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF - Summary
|Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Exam|
|Selection Procedure||Written examination & Interview|
|Article About||CCE Exam Syllabus|
Download APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 PDFYou can find here all important links to download APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF.
|Exam pattern, Selection procedure, Syllabus (Official notification)||Download|
|Full syllabus & Model of question paper||Download|
|Complete job details||Download|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|
APSC CCE Exam Selection Procedure 2020
The candidates have to go through Written examination & Interview.
Selection will be based on written examination & interview. The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
APSC CCE Exam Exam Pattern 2020
There will be written examination of total 1000 marks. It will be divided in to 2 parts (i) preliminary examination & (ii) main written examination. The preliminary exam will carry 400 marks and main exam will carry 600 marks. Details of both parts as following.
Part-I – Preliminary examination
There will be preliminary examination of total 400 marks. It will be divided in to 2 paper. The first paper will be of General studies-I and second will be of General studies-II. Each paper will carry 200 marks.
- There will be objective and multiple choice of questions.
- The duration of examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking of .25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Candidate will have to use only Black/ Blue ball pen.
- Use of eraser, chemical, correction fluid etc for correcting options once marked in the OMR sheet is prohibited and answer sheets bearing traces of such use shall not be evaluated.
- Candidate will have to get at least 33% marks to qualifying in the preliminary examination.
Detailed table of preliminary exam as following below
|Sr. No||Subjects||Marks||Duration||Type of paper|
|Paper-I||General studies-I||200||2 hours||Objective type multiple choice question paper|
|Paper-II||General studies-II||200||2 hours||Objective type multiple|
choice question paper
Part-II – Main written examination
There will be main written examination of 600 marks. It will consists of Qualifying language paper and shall be divided in to 2 papers (i) Paper-A & (ii) Paper-B (English). On the results of the Preliminary Examination, the number of candidates to be admitted to the written part of the Main Examination will be 11 to 12 times the number of vacancies notified for each category. Details of both papers as following.
Paper-A Qualifying Language Papers (in the level of Class 10th)
There will be main written examination of 300 marks. It will consists of any one of the subject from Assamese, Bengali, Bodo. Candidates from DimaHasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts who have not studied any of these languages in school shall be exempted from appearing for this Paper A.
- There will be descriptive type of paper.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Paper ‘A’ will be 25%.
- There will be descriptive type of paper.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Paper ‘B’ will be 25%.
Papers to be counted for order of merit
|Sr. No||Papers||Type of Paper||Marks||Duration in Hours|
|1.||Paper 1||Essay||250||3 hours|
|2.||Paper 2 to 6||General Studies||250 for each paper||3 hours for each paper|
|3.||Paper 7||Optional Subject, Paper 1||250||3 hours|
|4.||Paper 8||Optional Subject, Paper 2||250||3 hours|
|5.||Interview Test (After qualifying in written test)||275|
The standard and syllabus of the Optional subjects are approximately those of Degree Level Course. The list of Optional subjects for the main examination as following.
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Commerce and Accountancy.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Literature of any one of the following languages: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Sanskrit, English.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Science.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Public Administration.
Part-III – Interview
There will be interview of 275 marks. On the results of the written part of the Main Examination the number of candidates to be called for interview will be about thrice the number of vacancies advertised.
- The candidates will be interviewed by a board that will have before them a record of his/her career. He/She will be asked questions on matters of general interest. The objective of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service by a board of competent and unbiased observers. The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a candidate. In broad terms this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and his interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
- The technique of the interview is not that of a strict cross-examination but of a natural, though directed and purposive conversation which is intended to reveal the mental qualities of the candidate.
- The interview test is not intended to be a test either of the specialized or general knowledge of the candidates which has been already tested through their written papers. Candidates are expected to have taken an intelligent interest not only in their special subjects of academic study but also in the events which are happening around them both within and outside their own State or Country as well as in modern currents of thought and in new discoveries which should rouse the curiosity of well educated youth.
Required documents while appearing in the examination hall as following
- Pan Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Voters ID card.
- Bank Passbook containing photograph.
- ID Card issued by the educational Institution where he/ she is studying presently.
- ID card issued by Government or public sector undertaking.
APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020
Preliminary Examination Syllabus
Main Written Examination
To be written in the medium or language of the candidate’s choice. Candidate is required to write an essay on a specific topic. The choice of subjects will be given.
We advised to the candidates that they must visit the official website of CCE Exam i.e. apsc.nic.in for any detail information related to Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020. You should visit our website daily www.GovtJobGuru.in to check more exam syllabus and updated information related to APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020 syllabus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Negative Marking in CCE Exam?
.25 marks in preliminary examination
What is the time duration of APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020?
The total time duration of APSC CCE Exam exam is 2 hours (preliminary exam) & 3 hours (main exam).
Can you provide the Subject wise PDF syllabus links of APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020?
Yes, you can go to the important links section to download subject wise syllabus PDF of CCE Exam exam.
What is the selection procedure of APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020?
The selection procedure for APSC CCE Exam exam is Written examination & Interview.
Is it Written Test or Computer Based Test?
This is Written Test.
Can we use calculator in exam APSC CCE Exam Syllabus 2020?