NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF | Exam Pattern | Selection Procedure
Check here latest GET Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure 2020 including PDF file to download.
GET Syllabus PDF 2020 & Exam Pattern: The candidates who are searching for Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020 come at right place. As you can download here the latest syllabus of GET in PDF format. You can also get the complete detail about NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020 exam pattern 2020. Every candidates who are going to sit in GET must check complete NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF. You can also check the selection procedure for NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus here. The candidates should also visit the official website i.e. nlcindia.com to get more update information. The candidates who have any query related to NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure can ask us via comment form.
NLC India Limited GET Syllabus 2020 PDF - Summary
|Organisation||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC India Limited)|
|Exam Name||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Test | Interview|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Article About||GET Syllabus|
Download NLC India Limited GET Syllabus 2020 PDFYou can find here all important links to download NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF.
|Control & Instrumentation||Download|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|
NLC India Limited GET Selection Procedure 2020
The candidates have to go through Computer Based Test | Interview.
Interested candidates will go through Computer Based Online Examination & Interview.
NLC India Limited GET Exam Pattern 2020
Computer Based On-Line Examinations
- Candidates fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for computer based online examination.
- Candidates called for Computer Based Online Examination are required to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay and they will not been entitled for any reimbursement.
- The On-line Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, GeneralAwareness, Data Interpretation and General Englis hand Part-II with80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark(0.25 mark)will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for personal interview will be as follows:
|For General (UR)/EWS Candidates||For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST/ PwBD Candidates|
|Minimum 50%||Minimum 40%|
|Subjects||Questions||Exam Type & Marking Scheme|
|Part I- Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, General English||40 questions|
|Part II- Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||80 questions|
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Selection Procedure
- Candidates who qualify in the computer based online examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for a personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- the names of candidates shortlisted for personal interviews will be disseminated through the NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the call letters to be shortlisted candidates for personal interview will be hosted on NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail/SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General (UR)/EWS and 40% for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus
We advised to the candidates that they must visit the official website of GET i.e. nlcindia.com for any detail information related to Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020. You should visit our website daily www.GovtJobGuru.in to check more exam syllabus and updated information related to NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus syllabus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Negative Marking in GET?
There will be 1/4 negative marking in the examination.
What is the time duration of NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus?
The total time duration of GET is 2 hours.
Can you provide the Subject wise PDF syllabus links of NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus?
Yes, you can go to the important links section to download subject wise syllabus PDF of GET.
What is the selection procedure of NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020?
The selection procedure for NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020 is Computer Based Test | Interview.
Is it Written Test or Computer Based Test?
This is Computer Based Test.
Can we use calculator in exam NLC India Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus?