SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 – Download PDF Exam Pattern
Check here latest Clerk Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure 2020 including PDF file to download.
Clerk Syllabus PDF 2020 & Exam Pattern: The candidates who are searching for Clerk Syllabus 2020 come at right place. As you can download here the latest syllabus of Clerk in PDF format. You can also get the complete detail about SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 exam pattern 2020. Every candidates who are going to sit in Clerk must check complete SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 PDF. You can also check the selection procedure for SBI Clerk Syllabus here. The candidates should also visit the official website i.e. onlinesbi.com to get more update information. The candidates who have any query related to SBI Clerk Syllabus Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure can ask us via comment form.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 PDF - Summary
|Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI )|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview|
|Article About||Clerk Syllabus|
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure 2020
The candidates have to go through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
There are total 100 questions of 100 marks. The total duration of preliminary examination is of 1 hours 20 minutes of each paper. There are total 3 papers in SBI preliminary clerk exam. SBI will conduct clerk exam through online mode. There is also negative marking of 1/4 of mark assigned to that particular question.
Exam Pattern – Preliminary
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||1 Hour|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
In SBI clerk main exam there are total 190 questions of 200 marks as follows. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 40 minutes. There are total 4 subjects in SBI clerk main exam. Here is the complete exam pattern of SBI clerk main exam.
Exam Pattern – Main
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2020
- Cloze Test
- Irrelevant Statements
- Main Idea of Passage
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension (including questions on antonym and synonyms)
- Double Fillers (Sentence Completion)
- Para Jumbles/ Sentence rearrangements
- Spotting Errors
- Permutation and Combination
- Number series
- Quadratic Equations
- Time and work
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and proportion
- Mixture and Allegations
- Simple and compound interest
- Data Interpretation (Pie charts, Table chart, Bar Graphs, Line charts)
- Number system
- HCF and LCM of Numbers
- Speed, Distance and time
- Data Sufficiency
- Problems based on age
- Pipe and Cistern
- Blood Relation
- Seating arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Direction and Sense
- Alphanumeric Series
SBI Clerk Main Exam Syllabus 2020
Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months. ● Main functions of RBI ● Overview of the Indian Financial System ● History of the Indian banking system. ● Fiscal and Monetary policy●Work and responsibilities of National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC (Financial Stability and Development Council )etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UNO, SWIFT(The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), IBA, United Forum of Bank Unions (UFBU), Bank Board Bureau(BBB) Bank for International Settlements (BIS)etc. ● International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN, WTO, etc. ● Abbreviations and Economic terminologies ● Banking Terms like NPA, Current Account and Savings Account (CASA), Capital to Risk (Weighted) asset ratio (CRAR). ● Important Government Schemes ● Important National and International days ● Sports ● Indian Constitution ● Culture of India ● Currency of countries etc ● Awards and Honours
Syllabus for Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
● Seating arrangement (Circular+ Linear) ● Logical Reasoning ● Data Sufficiency ● Alphanumeric Series ● Puzzle ● Coding-decoding ● Inequalities ● Input-Output ● Blood Relation ● Ranking ● Direction and Sense ● Series
● History of computers ● Input and Output devices ● Hardware and software ● Windows operating system ● Internet terms and services ● Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint) ● Computer Abbreviations ● Logic gates ● Networking and communication ● Database Management system ● Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses ● Shorty Keys ● Modern Day Technology
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
● Data Interpretation( Pie charts, Table chart, Bar Graphs, Line charts) ● Number system ● Approximation ● HCF and LCM of Numbers ● Problems based on age ● Percentages ● Ratio and proportion ● Average ● Mixture and Allegations ● Time and work ● Pipe and Cistern ● Speed, Distance and time ● Partnership ● Simple and compound interest ● Permutation and Combination ● Profit, Loss and Discount ● Mensuration ● Data Sufficiency
Reading Comprehension (including questions on antonym and synonyms) ● Cloze Test ● Sentence Improvement ● Para Jumbles/ Sentence rearrangements ● Spotting Errors ● Double Fillers (Sentence Completion) ● Phrase Replacement ● Irrelevant Statements ● Main Idea of Passage
We advised to the candidates that they must visit the official website of Clerk i.e. onlinesbi.com for any detail information related to Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020. You should visit our website daily www.GovtJobGuru.in to check more exam syllabus and updated information related to SBI Clerk Syllabus syllabus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Negative Marking in Clerk?
1/4 marks (25% Negative Marking)
What is the time duration of SBI Clerk Syllabus?
The total time duration of Clerk is 1 Hour (Prelims) 2 hours 40 Minutes (Main).
Can you provide the Subject wise PDF syllabus links of SBI Clerk Syllabus?
Yes, you can go to the important links section to download subject wise syllabus PDF of Clerk.
What is the selection procedure of SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020?
The selection procedure for SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 is Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview.
Is it Written Test or Computer Based Test?
This is Written Test.
Can we use calculator in exam SBI Clerk Syllabus?