SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 – Latest PDF Download
Check here latest SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure 2020 including PDF file to download.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020: The candidates who are searching for SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 come at right place. As you can download here the latest syllabus of CHSL Exam in PDF format. You can also get the complete detail about SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern 2020. Every candidates who are going to sit in CHSL Exam exam must check complete SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF. You can also check the selection procedure for SSC CHSL Exam exam here. The candidates should also visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in/ to get more update information. The candidates who have any query related to SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure can ask us via comment form.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF - Summary
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Selection Procedure||Computer based examination, Skill test & Typing test|
|Job Location||All India|
|Article About||CHSL Exam Syllabus|
SSC CHSL Exam Selection Procedure 2020
The candidates have to go through Computer based examination, Skill test & Typing test.
Selection will be based on computer based examination, Skill test & Typing test.
SSC CHSL Exam Exam Pattern 2020
Part-I – Computer based examination
There will be computer based examination of 200 marks (100 question) each will carry 2 marks. It will be divided in to 4 subjects (i) English Language, (ii) General Intelligence, (iii) Quantitative Aptitude & (iv) General Awareness.
- There will be objective & multiple choice of questions.
- The duration of examination will be 60 minutes.
- The question paper will be set in English & Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 mark for each wrong answer.
Detailed pattern of examination as following below
Part-II – Descriptive test
There will be descriptive test of 100 marks. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- There will be descriptive type of paper.
- The duration of paper will be 1 hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates).
- The paper will be in Pen or Paper mode.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- The candidate will have to secure min. 33% in descriptive paper.
Part-III – Skill test/ Typing test
There will be skill test for Data Entry Operator & Typing test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant. Details of both test as following.
There will be skill test for Data entry operator. The data entry speed 8,000 key Depressions per hour on Computer. The Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per he given passage.
- The duration of test will be 15 minutes.
- The pattern of given passage will printed in English only.
- It will be containing about 2,000-2,200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who enter the same in the computer.
- It will be qualifying in nature.
There will be typing test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
- The medium of typing test will be Hindi or English.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020
We advised to the candidates that they must visit the official website of CHSL Exam i.e. ssc.nic.in/ for any detail information related to Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020. You should visit our website daily www.GovtJobGuru.in to check more exam syllabus and updated information related to SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 syllabus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Negative Marking in CHSL Exam?
0.50 mark for each wrong answer.
What is the time duration of SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020?
The total time duration of SSC CHSL Exam exam is 60 minutes (Computer based exam) & 1 hour (Descriptive paper).
Can you provide the Subject wise PDF syllabus links of SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020?
Yes, you can go to the important links section to download subject wise syllabus PDF of CHSL Exam exam.
What is the selection procedure of SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020?
The selection procedure for SSC CHSL Exam exam is Computer based examination, Skill test & Typing test.
Is it Written Test or Computer Based Test?
This is Written Test.
Can we use calculator in exam SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020?