Tamil Nadu Postal Circle, Department of Posts had announced to make the staffing in the various postal and the RMS divisions. Department of posts had many of the divisions and the division which had out stood recently for the recruitment sake is the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. The announcement notified recently is associated with the various posts and the associated detail for the posts is as below:
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 128 Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies – Last Date: 19-8-2017
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
No. of Vacancies: 128 posts
Age Limit: 18-40 years
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- per month
Qualification: Passed class 10th and candidates should have computer knowledge
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for OC/OBC Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Starting Date: 14th Aug 2017
Deadline: 19th Aug 2017
Official Website: www.tamildadupost.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016-17: 310 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Postman and Mail Guard
- Postman: 304 posts
- Mail Guard: 06 posts
Age Limit as on 15th Nov 2016: 18-27 years
Pay Scale: Rs.21, 700 – 69, 100/-
Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/University
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through on Written Exam
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.dopchennai.in
Deadline: 15th Nov 2016
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016-17 for 143 posts of Postman and Mail Guard (Closed)
The progression publicized thoroughly is for the 143 posts of Postman and Mail Guard regarding which the eligibility concern is underside:
- Postman: The necessity of the education announced thoroughly as Matriculation.
- Mail Guard: Applicants requires getting the possession of academic as Matriculation.
Fee Schedule: The application and the examination fee announced are the Rs. 100 + Rs. 400 as the total. The fee got exempted by the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle for the SC, ST, PH and women applicants.
Selection Process: The progression permitted for the selection is the Aptitude test.
Application Submission: The application needs getting compiled at the official site only. The request as announced by the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle must get retained for the future selection schemes also.
- 11th Sep 2015 to 4h Oct 2015: The associated period for submitting the application online.
- 7th Oct 2015: The final announced time for the payment of the fee.
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle had mentioned the linkage below to make the association with the authorized publication:
- The vacancy list regarding the announced positions is beneath:
- To apply online the worth following link is underside:
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016-17 for 806 posts of Postman and Mail Guard (Closed)
Educational Criterion Set: The education which is stated for the applicants is the matriculation under both the provided and mentioned posts.
- The application fee which is mentioned by the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle to be paid by the applicants is the Rs. 100 for all the applicants.
- The examination fee which is provided for the applicants to be paid is the Rs. 400 for the male and OBC candidates. Applicants that belong to the category SC, ST, PH and women are to be exempted from the fee schedule.
Selection Method: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle had mentioned the assortment to be made as with the aptitude test.
Scheme to submit an application: To the applicants those are qualified and eligible are to use the official website of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. Applicants are also needed to retain the application form in the printed form that is to be used at the future reference process.
- 15th Nov 2014 to 7th Dec 2014: Date which is mentioned for making the online submission of application.
- 15th Nov 2014 to 12th Dec 2014: Date which is mentioned so that the payment of fee is to be making for the registration.
- The necessary link under the post to assort the advertisement of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle is mentioned beneath:
- Online compliance of the application must be make at the linkage below:
- Vacancy details are to get with the web portal below: