The following vacancies open in TIFR under its recruitment project 2017-18. Please read the following information and apply accordingly. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) had mentioned the scheme under which the selection of the applicants is required to complete.
TIFR Recruitment 2017 – 02 Project Scientific Officer/ Clerk Vacancies – Last-Date – 10-10-17
Name of Post: Project Scientific Officer/ Clerk
No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Projects Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Project Clerk: 01 Post
- Projects Scientific Officer: Rs. 61,500/- Per Month
- Project Clerk: Rs. 19,500/- Per Month
- Projects Scientific Officer: 35 Years
- Project Clerk: 28 Years
- Projects Scientific Officer: Ph.D. in Any Subject
- Project Clerk: Graduate
Selection Procedure: Interview
Official Notification: Download Official Notification Here
Application Procedure: Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: www.tifr.res.in/
TIFR Recruitment 2017: 01 Vacancy (Closed)
Post Name: Project Scientific Officer
Age Limit: 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.42500/- per month
Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Electronics/Digital Electronics
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.tifr.res.in
Deadline: 31st Dec 2016
Official Website: www.tifr.res.in
TIFR Recruitment 2016-17 for the 12 posts of Engineer Trainee, Clerk Trainee, and other posts (Closed)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) had mentioned the required specimen of the arranged enrolment process. The detail having organized currently is for the 12 posts of Engineer Trainee, Clerk Trainee, and other posts and the points getting followed are underneath:Age Perimeter: The demand of the age by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for all the positions is 28 years. The relaxation in the maturity is allowable for the candidates with the category reserved.
- Scientific Assistant (B): Qualification arranged is the SSC or HSC with the Diploma in the Electronics or Video Engineering.
- Clerk (A): Graduation with an aggregate of the marks as 50%.
- Engineer Trainee: E. or B. Tech in the Computer Science or Information technology.
- Library Trainee: Applicants for the post need to have the academic Graduation and B. Lib.
- Clerk Trainee: Graduation Degree is admissible from the candidates for the education.
Registration Process: The requirement for the candidates is to complete the two-phase process of registration as arranged by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR). The first process of the registration mentions submitting the application at the official website and candidates must print the form. This online printed copy next is to send with the associated certificates.
Noteworthy Date: 30th July 2015: The concluding date mentioned for submitting the printout of the online application at the venue as arranged.
- The link for the recruitment notification provided underside by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR):
- The application need submitting online with the help of the link bottom:
TIFR Recruitment 2016-17 for the 2 posts of Project Assistant (Closed)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) had announced and provided for the applicants that the temporary basis recruitment is being mentioned to complete. The process which is notified recently is for the 2 posts of Project Assistant and all the associated facets under the posts are provided below:
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Work Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Criterion Set: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) had provided the detail of the education under the suitable posts thoroughly as below:
- Project Assistant: The requisite of the education which is being mentioned for the applicants is the graduation or post graduation degree and along with this applicants need to have the suitable knowledge as in the computer and their applications. Applicants need also to have the proper writing and speaking skills in the language English.
- Project Work Assistant: Applicants are mentioned under the post with the education to be as SSC passed along with the suitable experience.
Scheme to submit an application: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) had provided for the applicants that the registration by the applicants is very important to have in the aptitude. To get the complete registration the need is to make the direct presence for the post under the process of the interview session announced. Applicants are provided that the presence must be made with the necessary certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 13th March 2015: Date which is provided thoroughly for the interview session and the time needed to commence for the particular session is mentioned to be as 9:00 am.
References: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) had mentioned the link below so that the recruitment notification and the associated aspects are being assorted thoroughly: