Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) had provided the process with which the selection of the applicants is to make for the various posts. The points which are associated with the eligibility are provided to be as below:
TNUSRB Recruitment 2017: 15711 Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Vacancies – Last Date: 22-2-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Constables (Gr II): 13183 posts
- Jail Warder (Gr II): 1016 posts
- Fireman: 1512 posts
Age Limit: 18-24 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Qualification: SSLC/10th passed
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.135/- for General Candidates and Rs.30/- for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Deadline: 22nd Feb 2017
Written Exam Date: 21st May 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
TNUSRB Recruitment 2016-17 for the 1078 posts of Sub Inspector (Closed)
Age limit: The age requisite by the applicants is provided by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) to have satisfied by the date of 1st July 2015. The age which is mentioned on the stipulated date is 20 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The age which is required to have in the possession of the applicants is the degree or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The fee necessity which is to provided by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) for the applicants is the Rs. 230 for the open and departmental quota. Applicants for both under the open quota and departmental quota will make the payment of Rs. 460.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants under the post will be made so as with the physical measurement test, endurance test, physical efficiency test (PET) and these processes are to get followed with the viva voce session. Applicants having selected under these processes will be needed to judged with the medical examination along with the verification of the character and antecedents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are to get with the official website of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB). Applicants are provided that the print out of the application must be get retained so that could be used at the future reference processes.
- Date of advertisement is provided thoroughly as 8th Feb 2015.
- Date at which the online process of the registration could be instigated is 8th Feb 2015.
- Closing date which is mentioned to terminate the process of online payment of the examination fee and the online registration is 10th March 2015.
- Closing date via which offline payment of examination fee will be entertained is 13th March 2015.
- Date of examination mentioned for the open quota is 23rd May 2015.
- Date of examination for the departmental quota is 24th May 2015.
- The link which is mentioned below by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is required to get the advertisement in the language English:
- The link which is mentioned below by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is required to get the advertisement in the language Tamil:
- To get the online application and other details the link is provided below:
- To get with the process how to apply and detail of fee must be entertained with the link below:
- To get in touch with the syllabus required for the written examination the link is provided as below:
- To get the necessary format of the previous examination papers the web portal is provided thoroughly as below: