TPV Department, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) Recruitment 2016 for 130 posts of Surveyor and Planning Assistant: Town Planning & Valuation (TPV) Department, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) had arranged the complete progression of the employment for the recently announced positions. The process having arranged is for 130 posts of Surveyor and Planning Assistant for which the associated detail is underneath:
- Surveyor Grade-III: 20 posts
- Planning Assistant Grade-III: 110 posts
Age Perimeter: Town Planning & Valuation (TPV) Department, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) had mentioned the obligation of the age for each respective position as underneath:
- Surveyor Grade-III: Should not exceed 33 years
- Planning Assistant Grade-III: 35 years
The associated age needed getting the relation for the candidates that are under the category reserved along with the General Category Female candidates for five years.
- Surveyor Grade-III: The educational qualification needed under the post is Diploma in Civil Engineering or in Architecture.
- Planning Assistant Grade-III: Applicants require the education under the post as Degree in Civil Engineering or Degree in Architecture or Planning.
Fees Schedule: Town Planning & Valuation (TPV) Department, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) had mentioned the necessity of the payment of the fee only for the general category candidates. The fee having announced is Rs. 112 along with the postal charges. The fee having announced requires paying through the Indian postal order (IPO). The fee got announced exempting for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process: The selection criterion is one of the most related aspects of getting followed with the preciseness. The associated scheme to make the selection of the candidates is the written examination at the initial stage. The next allied scheme to make the choice of the candidates is the interview session coupled with the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: The announcement by the Town Planning & Valuation (TPV) Department, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) for the registration got announced connecting with the appropriate candidates. The process having announced to get registered for the eligible candidates got mentioned as submission of the online application. The application having submitted online is must to get retained in the printed copy to make use at the future selection schemes.
- 15th Dec 2015: The date from which the application submission at the official site needed getting instigated from the candidates.
- 14th Jan 2016: The final announced period that got announced to make the complete forwarding of the application. The application will not get accepted from the candidates after the stipulated period and time.
- Town Planning & Valuation (TPV) Department, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to make the relation with the official notification and the general instructions:
- To apply online for the post the connection worth following is underneath: