The TRB (Teacher’s Recruitment Board) of Tripura state government have notified new vacancies for interested candidates. The vacancies are for ‘Teacher’ post. Interested candidates are required to fulfill certain edibility criteria to be able to apply for the post. A common entrance examination will take place under the Tripura Government’s State Education Department. The online applications will open from 16th September 2016 onwards. Below here is the detailed information about the openings so that interested candidates can understand fully.
No. Of vacancies- 1294
The Tripura Education Board is providing 1294 openings in the ‘Graduate Teacher’ Post. These vacancies will reduce the demand-supply gap in employment opportunities and unemployed yet deserving candidates across Tripura. It will also improve the quality of education across government schools in Tripura by reducing the teacher-students ratio. Overall, these posts have been hailed as a welcoming move from the Tripura Government.
Eligibility criteria are among the most critical aspects in any recruitment process. Before filling up application form, candidates are required to be absolutely sure of the eligibility requirements. Otherwise the application form might get rejected and their candidature might get cancelled. The three major sections in eligibility criteria are:
- Nationality: Candidates filling up the application form must be of Indian origin. Since the vacancies are for Tripura Government Schools, candidates are required to have permanent residence across the State of Tripura.
- Age Limit: The second most important requirement is the age of the candidate. For successful application for the post of ‘Graduate Teacher’ with TRB (Teacher’s Recruitment Board) is 40 years. However, candidates belonging to the SC or ST category can claim age relaxation of up to 5 years. Government servants are eligible for age relaxation of maximum 5 years. In a similar manner, Ex-servicemen (EXM) are also eligible for age relaxation.
- Educational Qualification: Educational qualification will serve as an important criterion as the post is for teachers. Candidates need to be graduate or post-graduate from a recognised institute/university. Candidates are also required to have a B.Ed. from a NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) recognised institution. Otherwise, candidates having a four year degree in B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed. are also eligible for application.
The application procedure is via online mode only. Candidates are required to visit this official website www.trb.tripura.gov.in and fill-up the application process. Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID, scan copies of passport-size colour image and scan copy of their signature at the time of filling application form.
List of Important dates and events
- Notification Date- 9/9/2016
- Online application start date- 16/09/2016
- Online application end date- 01/10/2016
- Fees Payment last date- 04/10/2016
- Admit card download start date- 01/11/2016
- Admit card download end date- 10/11/2016
- Examination date- 20/11/2016
- Official Website: trb.tripura.gov.in
- Application procedure- Online
- Certificate verification procedure- As per the schedule by authorities after results declaration
Now that all the information is given and you know about your eligibility, it is time to quickly fill up the application process and start preparing for the examinations. In case of any questions or query, feel free to ask via our comments section.
Tripura TRB Recruitment 2016: 821 Vacancies
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) for Class XI-XII
- Bengali: 129 posts
- English: 127 posts
- Political Science: 40 posts
- History: 55 posts
- Education: 40 posts
- Philosophy: 10 posts
- Physics: 121 posts
- Chemistry: 101 posts
- Mathematics: 50 posts
- Biological Science: 38 posts
- Mizo: 02 posts
- Economics: 30 posts
- Sanskrit: 35 posts
- Commerce: 20 posts
- Kak-Barak: 20 posts
- Geography: 03 posts
Age Limit: 40 years
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from NCTE recognized Institution
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://trbonline.tripura.gov.in
Deadline: 1st Oct 2016
Deadline for Submit Application Fee: 4th Oct 2016
Written Exam Date: 20th Nov 2016
Download Recruitment Official Notification