Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 of the 49 posts of Office Assistant: Tripura Gramin Bank had mentioned with the recruitment notification so that the employment and enrolment could be made for the 49 posts of Office Assistant. The allocation of the seats is provided thoroughly mentioned underneath:
- SC: 05 Posts
- ST: 28 Posts
- General: 16 Posts
Age limit: Tripura Gramin Bank had mentioned for the applicants that the age limit which is permissible for getting qualified is the 18 years to 28 years. This age requirement is necessary to get attained by the date of 1st June 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The accountability of the education which is required for the applicants is provided as degree which could be in any of the discipline along with the appropriate proficiency attained in the local language.
Fees Schedule: The inevitability attached with the applicants regarding the payment of the fee is provided as Rs. 20 for the candidates under the category reserved and Rs. 100 for the applicants under the category general.
Selection Method: The stipulated process of the selection that is announced is admirable only for the applicants that have qualified the RRBs CWE III. This test was conducted by the IBPS in the month Sep / Oct 2014. Applicants will be further needed to commence for the interview session regarding getting selected.
Scheme to submit an application: The prerequisite of the registration is concerning with the announced posts is the use of the official website of the Tripura Gramin Bank. Applicants are needed the most to retain the application in the printed form so that its usage could be benefited at the future usage.
- 23rd Dec 2014 to 7th Jan 2015: Dates which are provided online registration as well as the payment of the fee.
- 22nd Jan 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for reprinting the application.
- The recruitment advertisement is provided to get with the linkage that is provided beneath:
- To apply online the link is provided beneath by the Tripura Gramin Bank:
- The Challan form is stated to get obtained with the link that is mentioned below:
Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 of the 78 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Under the regional rural bank act 1976 a bank which was constituted on the date 21st Dec 1976 is the Tripura Gramin Bank that was formed with the amalgamation of the 4 branches. The keenness and the enthusiasm which bank had put in to effect for improving the socio economic condition is really very commendable and must be appreciated.
Tripura Gramin Bank had recently invited the applications for the 78 posts of Officer and Office Assistant that are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Tripura Gramin Bank had mentioned many of the criterion’s that are very important to consider by the applicants if wished to apply under the desired post. The primitive factor that is to be under the aptitude of the applicants is maturity in the age. As per the requirement applicants applying for the post officer scale III must have the age perimeter 21 years to 40 years. Under the post of the officer scale II age decided is 21 years to 32 years and for the remaining post of officer scale I and office assistant age need to be 18 years to 28 years. Concession in the age is permissible for the SC, ST and OBC applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Complete information regarding the educational qualification must be collected by the applicants from the official notification of the Tripura Gramin Bank.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants is needed to make under the continuation of the Common Written Examination (CWE). This test was thoroughly conducted under the supremacy of the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the month of the Sep / Oct 2013. Applicants that have the valid score card under the test will be required to commence for the next set of the selection that includes the interview along with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that are thoroughly interested for the post are liable to apply at the official website of the Tripura Gramin Bank. Applicants must retain the hard copy of the application for the future reference.
- Date from which the process of the registration of the application could be made online is 30th Jan 2014.
- Terminating date for the registering online is 14th Feb 2014.
- Last date for reprinting the application by the applicants is 1st March 2014.
- Official advertisement that contains the complete information as required by the applicants is available under the below mentioned web portal:
- To make the registration online the connection needed is as below:
Tripura Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification 2013 for the recruitment of officers and office assistants. The following information for the applicants to know the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply and selection.
Name and Number of Vacancies: There are total 222 vacancies open for officers under scale-I, II and III and office assistants (multipurpose).
- Officer Scale – III: 7 vacancies
- Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 36 vacancies
- Officer Scale –I: 83 vacancies
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 96 vacancies
Age limit, qualification and experience:
- For the post of officer scale-III: The age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years. The degree of graduation with minimum of 50% marks is required to apply for the post of officers under scale-III.
- For the post of officer scale-II: (General Banking Officer): The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 32 year. The candidates should have graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks. Local language should be known to the candidates.
- For the post of officer scale-I: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years. The qualification of the candidates should be graduation in any discipline. The knowledge of one local language is also required.
- For the post of office assistants: The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years. The graduation degree is required to apply for the post of office assistant along with the knowledge of one local language.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will go through the interview after that the bank will decide the selection of the candidates after considering the interview and Common Written Examination (CWE) marks/performance in RRBs held by IBPS Sept, 2012.
Application Procedure: The procedure is same as of other Gramin banks to apply online. The bank has started its registration from 2nd Jan, 2013. The registration will close on 14th Jan, 2013. Eligible candidates should visit the main official website to apply online i.e. www.tripuragraminbank.org. But remember one thing that email ID should be valid and remain valid till the final selection. Go to the recruitment section and printout the Challan form. Fill the Challan form and deposit fee in any Tripura Gramin bank branch. The fee for general category is Rs.100 and for reserved categories (SC/ST/PWD) is Rs.20/-. Now again revisit the website www.tripuragraminbank.org and fill the application form and submit it. Don’t forget to printout the application form and receipt.
- The starting date of registration online is 2nd Jan, 2013.
- The last date to submit online application form is 14th Jan, 2013.
- The fee can be deposit from 2nd Jan, 2013 to 14th Jan, 2013.
References: The following links are very important to apply online for the Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment Project 2013.