TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment 2018 – 277 Vacancies – Last Date 16-12-2017: Telangana Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department. The candidates who have degree in Civil Engineering can apply online on or before 16th December 2017. Here you will get the complete detail about TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Vacancies Details
There are total 277 vacancies open in TSPSC for executive engineers. Here you will find the break of vacancies department wise, gender wise, community wise and zone wise.
Pay Scale: The salary of the Assistant Executive Engineers vacancies is Rs.37100 to 91450/- (RPS 2015).
The candidates who wants to apply for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers recruitment 2018 must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for the posts.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 44 years as on 1st July 2017. You should be born between 1st July 1999 to 2nd July 1973. The upper age limit relaxation is available for the candidates belongs to reserved category. Refer notification for more detail.
- Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for AEE posts is Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or pass in Sec A & B of AMIE examination conducted by institute of engineers in civil.
Application Form for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are eligible can apply online through official website tspsc.gov.in. You need to fill online application form for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers recruitment 2018. Here is the step by step procedure to fill online application form.
- First, you should visit tspsc.gov.in and submit the application.
- Then click on the link notification number and name.
- Provide TSPSC ID and date of birth and proceed further.
- After that pay application fee.
- After payment of application fee submit the final application form.
- Take a print of the TSPSC AEE recruitment application form.
Application Fee: The application fee for TSPSC AEE recruitment is Rs. 200. The examination fee is Rs. 120. The candidates belongs to SC/ST/BC in telangana state are exempted from paying any application or examination fee. The unemployment applicant in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana state are also exempted to pay any fee. The candidates who belongs to category of PH & Ex-serviceman are also not required to pay any fee for TSPSC AEE recruitment 2018.
You can pay fee by online mode through SBI ePay.
Centres for Written TSPSC AEE Examination
The centres for written examination is Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal, Nizamabad.
Important Dates and Important Links
The candidates must note the following dates to apply for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) Recruitment 2018.
- Online registration starts from 24th November 2017
- Closing date for registration online 16th December 2017
- Date of Hall Ticket download 7 days before commencement of examination.
Download TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) Recruitment Official Notification (No. 64/2017 Dt. 17-11-201) PDF Format – Download Notification Here
TSPSC Online Application Form – Apply Online Here
More Jobs in TSPSC Check – TSPSC Recruitment 2018