UBKV Recruitment 2016 for 10 posts of Junior Assistant, Junior Caretaker and other posts: Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) had mentioned the corresponding process with which it got announced to make the staffing of candidates. The enrollment process got publicized thoroughly for 10 posts of Junior Assistant, Junior Caretaker, and other posts related to which the eligibility concerns are underside:
Age Limit: Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) had announced the age maturity for the candidates as 40 years for the General Category applicants. The age attainment by the candidates for the OBC – A & B candidates are 43 years and for SC, ST and PWD as 45 years. The attainment of the age is worth appreciating on the date 1st Jan 2015 only.
- Junior Caretaker: The requirement of the education for the post got mentioned as Graduation Degree with the good physique also. Applicants must also have the two years of experience in security, watch, and ward.
- Junior Assistant: The associated age requirement under the position got mentioned as H.S. passed or equivalent. The appropriate typing speed is also desirable from the candidates with the 30 WPM.
- Junior Laboratory Attendant:
- Junior Peon
- Junior Darwan
- Tractor Driver: The particular posts demands the possession of the education as class VIII passed with the good physical built, NVF or must be a military trained person. Applicants must also have the valid driving license for the light and heavy vehicle.
Fee Schedule: The associated amount for getting registered as publicized by the authority is the Rs. 75 for the SC and ST candidates. The fee announced for the General and OBC – A and OBC – B applicants is Rs. 150. Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) had made the exemption of e fee for the PWD candidates. The amount must get submitted with the RTGS or NEFT in the favour of UBKV.
Selection Process: The announced selection scheme having publicized provides getting evaluated with the interview and the aptitude test thoroughly.
Application Submission: The application submission at the official site of the Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) is the initial process for getting registered. The application printout is must getting retained one for future usage and other for making the forwarding to the premises. The associated certificates are must get forwarded for complete reckoning of eligibility.
Significant Dates: 30th Oct 2015: The final announced date until which the hard copy of the application needed reaching the premises for the registration.
- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV) had made notified the concerning linkage underneath that is to get connected with the publication announced systematically:
- The online application needed getting compiled with the linkage made available: