Here is the list of latest UCIL Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by UCIL along with complete information. The page is all about to announce UCIL Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 131 vacancies open in UCIL as follows:
UCIL Recruitment 2017 – 131 Apprentice Training Vacancies – Last Date: Within 15 Days
Post Name: Apprentice Training
No. of Vacancies: 131 posts
- Fitter: 40 Posts
- Electrician: 40 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 15 Posts
- Auto Electrician: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Turner/Machinist: 05 Posts
- (MV)/Mech. Diesel: 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 06 Posts
- Plumber: 06 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 05 Posts
Age Limit as on 31st March 2017: 18-25 years
Pay Scale: Rs.4004-5148/- per month
Qualification: 10th passed with ITI Exam in relevant trade from NCVT
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit basis
Application Procedure: Download Application form and send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before within 15 Days
Deadline: Within 15 Days from the date for publication of this advertisement
Official Website: www.ucil.gov.in
UCIL Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2016-17: 59 Vacancies
- Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
- Trade Name: Machinist/Turner, Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Auto Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, FHT, Carpenter, Plumber, Mechanic Diesel, Pipe Fitter
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Qualification: 10th with ITI Examination in relevant trade from NCVT
- Selection Process: Selection based on Merit
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Speed Post
- Deadline: Within 15 days from the date of publication
UCIL Recruitment 2016-17 for 11 posts of Chief Manager, Management Trainee and other posts (Closed)
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) had mentioned entertaining the applications from the candidates for the vacated positions. The detailed information having specified is for 11 posts of Chief Manager, Management Trainee, and other posts for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) had mentioned the detail of the age as underneath systematically to assert the necessary information:
- Deputy General Manager (Accounts): 45 years
- Chief Manager (Accounts): 41 years
- Manager (Accounts): 37 years
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): 30 years
- Assistant Manager (EDP): 30 years
- Posts VI to X: 28 years
The age reckoning by the candidates mentioned making on the date 31st Dec 2015 and the relaxation in the age will get permitted to the candidates that are under the community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the age got mentioned underneath systematically:
- Posts I to IV: Applicants must be charted accountant under the respective post
- Assistant Manager (EDP): Degree in Computer Engineering or MCA
- Management Trainee (Control Research & Development): Post Graduation Degree or M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry
- Management Trainee (Personnel): Degree in any of the discipline
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Applicants must be charted accountant under the respective post
- Management Trainee (Environmental Engineering): Degree in the Environmental Engineering
- Management Trainee (Control Research & Development): M.Sc. in Chemistry i.e. Inorganic or Analytical
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the fee by the supremacy is Rs. 50 for the General and OBC (NCL) candidates. The fee needed paying in the form of Demand Draft (DD) that is in the favor of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) and payable at Jaduguda. The fee got exempted for SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates announced making with the interview session.
Application Submission: The necessity on the candidates to get registered is to download the application format as arranged by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL). The application having arranged required sending further with the concerning certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 15th Feb 2016: The final permitted period associated to which the application reception must get entertained from the candidates and after the passage of the period the candidature of the candidates will get rejected comprehensively.
- The connection permitted underneath by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is for the beneficial of the candidates to get the recruitment advertisement:
- To get the necessary application form needed for the registration the connection getting followed is underneath:
About UCIL: UCIL is the short name of Uranium Corporation of India Limited. UCIL has issued a notice for the recruitment of PGT, PRT and TGT. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts in UCIL. The complete eligibility criteria including procedure of application and selection is given below. If you are qualified for the posts of PGT, PRT and TGT which is conducted by Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), under “Recruitment project 2017”, then goes to the complete advertisement. The candidates are instructed that they attend the personal interview from one hour before the exact time. The main details about “Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) recruitment 2017” like eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, application procedure, selection procedure and closing dates are given below.
Name & No. of Posts: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is declaring a recruitment project 2015-2016 to choose truthful and active career seekers having Indian residence as the position of PGT, TGT and PRT.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Applicants should have the Master degree and B.Ed “OR” M.Sc “OR” MCA “OR” Bachelor degree i.e. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc “OR” B.P.Ed “OR” Matriculation “OR” Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Class) “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of forty (40), thirty Five (35), thirty (30) years of age as per desired position. To see more about recruitment, please read official advertisement given below under the title of reference.
Application Form: Interested candidates can attend the personal interview along with standard form of application, two (02) passport size photographs and photocopies & original of minimum eligibility certificates in concern of academic records, age, working experience (if any), reserved community proof and character certificates to the address defined below in official advertisement.
Dates to be remembered:
- The official notification is issued from 5th March, 2013.
- Candidates can attend the personal interview for the post of PRT & Lab Attendant on 21st March, 2013 from 9.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M.
- For the post of TGTs the date of interview is 22nd March, 2013 from 9.30 A.M.
- For the position of PGT’s, the date of personal interview is 23rd March, 13 from 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2013 in UCIL: Candidates will be selected after giving impressive performance in written test and interview, but for the post of PRT (Music) there is no need to take part in written test.
- For any query, candidates can contact at 0657 – 2730622.
- Candidates having teaching experience will be liable to get relaxation in upper age limit.
References for UCIL Recruitment 2013: