The UKMSSB (Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board) have announced Various vacancies. The board notified through an official recruitment notification. All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for the application process which is available online. Candidates who have completed their similar qualification from accredited institutions can apply for the post, provided they satisfy other eligibility criteria too. Below here is the detailed description of the notification such as vacancies, eligibility, last date and many more.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 – 45 Faculty Vacancies – Last Date: 9-4-2017
Post Name: Faculty Positions
- Professor: 08 posts
- Associate Professor: 13 posts
- Assistant Professor: 22 posts
- Rural and Urban Training Health Centre: 02 posts
Qualification: Please Check Official Notification
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- pay through Demand Draft
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 9th April 2017
Starting Date: 30th March 2017
Deadline: 9th April 2017
Official Website: www.ukmssb.org
Total Openings/Vacancies- 405 (Closed)
The UKMSSB (Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board) notified openings for Dental Surgeon positions. The vacancies are available for general category candidates as well as those from backward classes. The candidates will be selected for permanent jobs. The vacancies have been categorized as follows;
|Dental Surgeon (General)||ST||SC||UR||OBC (Other Backward Classes||Total|
Eligibility criteria include important steps towards successful application process and subsequent examination. All candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria as described in the notification process. To be able to fill-up the application form successfully, three eligibility criteria are required:
- Nationality: Candidates applying for this post must be of Indian Origin.
- Age Limit: As on 1st July 2016, candidates interested in this post should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years. Age limit has been provided to candidates belonging ST/ST as well as OBC (Other backward categories).
- Educational Qualification: Education qualification is another critical eligibility criterion. The educational qualification for the different posts has been described below;
|Dental Surgeon||Applicants must possess a BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree or an equivalent qualification from an accredited institution/university|
The application procedure for Dental Surgeon posts with UKMSSB will be via online method. Candidates need to pay through net banking or credit card or debit card. Candidates from general and OBC categories are required to pay INR 2000. Similarly, candidates from ST/SC/PH categories are required to pay INR 1000. Before filling up the application form, candidates need email-id and scan of passport-size image & signature. The procedure for online application process is described in step-by-step process here:
- Applicants are required to log into the official website ukmssb.org
- The notification for Dental Surgeon posts will be flashing on the top of the home page. Candidates are required to click on the notification
- Once the notification page is opened, candidates should clearly read and understand the notification.
- The next step is clicking on the ‘apply online’ link
- Once you have the application form, fill up the information correctly.
- The next step is attaching the required documents and photo scan
- Once the documents are submitted, pay the fees as per your category.
- Once the final payment is made, candidates will receive their registered application which can be downloaded and printed for further use.
Below are the critical dates for UKMSSB online examination for Dental Surgeons.
- Application Date: 18/09/2016
- Last date for filling application form: 05/11/2016
- Fees Payment- 05/11/2016
- Admit card- Will be updated later
- Examination date- Will be updated later
- Official Website: ukmssb.org
- Application process- Online