Unakoti District Court Recruitment 2016 for 8 posts of LDC, Peon and Other Posts: Unakoti District Court had mentioned the associated progression of making the prompting of the candidates for the vacated positions. The detailed process for eight posts of LDC, Peon, and Other Posts and the concerning detail is underneath:
- PA – II (Junior Grade Stenographer) (Group-C): 01 Post
- LDC (Group-C): 03 Posts
- Group-D (Peon Grade) (Night & Day Guard and Sweeping & Cleaning Assistant): 03 Posts
- Part-Time Contingent Water Carrier (Fixed Wages): 01 Post
Age Perimeter: The arranged eligibility aspects by the Unakoti District Court are must having in the aptitude of the candidates. The associated age maturity permitted for the candidates is 18 years to 40 years. The associated age is must getting reckoned by the candidates so as on the date 1st Jan 2016. The relaxation in the age is to get permitted for SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), and PH (physically handicapped) for five years.
- PA – II (Junior Grade Stenographer) (Group-C): The associated educational qualification permitted under the post is Gradation Degree in any of the Discipline. Applicants need also having the provisional speed of 100 WPM in shorthand (English) and typing speed of 60 WPM in Computer. Applicants must also have the minimum six months computer course certificate also.
- LDC (Group-C): Applicants for the post are to get allied with the academic as Graduation Degree in any of Discipline along with the typing speed of 30 WPM and computer course certificate of six months.
- Group-D (Peon Grade) (Night & Day Guard and Sweeping & Cleaning Assistant): The allied education permitted for the qualifying nature under the post is VIII class passed.
- Part-Time Contingent Water Carrier (Fixed Wages): The specific post demands the education as VIII class passed or the education that is comparable.
Fees Schedule: Unakoti District Court had mentioned the necessity of the payment of fee as underneath:
- Post 1: Rs. 200
- Post 2: Rs. 150 for SC, ST and PH and Rs. 300 for others
- Post 3 and 4: Rs. 80 for SC, ST and PH and Rs. 150 for others
The payment requires getting made in the form of Postal Order that is in the favor of Judge, Family Court, Kailashahar Post Office.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates is the most allied process getting followed with the preciseness. The process of the selection of the candidates mentioned completing with the typing test, computer test and the written examination. The next concerning process worthy to make the choice of the candidates is the merit list and the viva voce session.
Application Submission: Unakoti District Court had mentioned scribing the application on the plain paper under the arranged pattern. The application got required forwarding with the associated certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 29th Feb 2016: The closing period that got notified for the candidates to make the complete submission of the application at the arranged venue. The application will get receipted until the period 4:30 pm only.
- The application having submitted after the passage of the period will not get entertained and will lead to the cancelation of candidature of candidates.
Vital Link: Unakoti District Court had permitted the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting connected with the recruitment advertisement and the application format associated for the complete registration: