Union Bank of India is commonly known with its short name i.e. UBI. In the present days, Union Bank of India has declared a advertisement to recruit various candidates under its jobs, vacancies & recruitment project 2017. So, it is a great opportunity given by Union Bank of India for those candidates who are desired to make career in Union Bank of India. Candidates can download the official advertisement of Union Bank of India from then link given below under the head of reference.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017: 1 Head Vacancy – Last Date: 4-3-2017
Post Name: Head (Business Analytics)
Age Limit as on 1st Feb 2017: 45 years
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/Postgraduate/MS in relevant fields and relevant experience
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs.600/- pay through Challan or through NEFT in Current Account
Application Procedure: Interested Candidate may apply prescribed application form and relevant documents copies send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on before 4th March 2017
Starting Date: 20th Feb 2017
Deadline: 4th March 2017
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017: 19 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Manager (IT)
- Age Limit: 23-35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/- per month
- Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation degree from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Exam and/or Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Deadline: 9th Nov 2016
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016-17: 208 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Specialist Officer
- Credit Officer: 150 posts
- Chartered Accountant: 20 posts
- Statistician: 02 posts
- Information Security Officer: 02 posts
- Manager (Risk): 10 posts
- Assistant Manager (Risk): 08 posts
- Security Officer: 16 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st May 2016: 21-40 years
- Credit Officer: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution/Board and Certificate from a recognized Institution
- Chartered Accountant: Candidate should have completed/passed final examination of Chartered Accountant
- Statistician: Masters in Statistics from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies
- Information Security Officer: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communications/Information Science & Engineering from a University/Institution/Board
- Manager (Risk): Post Graduate degree with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board or MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance
- Assistant Manager (Risk): Post Graduate Degree with specializations in Finance from a university/institution/board or MBA/Post Graduate in Business Management with Specialization in Finance
- Security Officer: Graduate degree in any discipline from a university/institution/board
- Selection Procedure: Online Examination and/or Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Deadline: 10th June 2016
The bank regularly held various recruitment exams to fill up open vacancies in all over branches in India. So, the candidates who are interested to do job in a bank as a officer or manager having a good opportunity to do job in Union Bank of India. The candidates should read the following information carefully to know the procedure for application and selection. This page is exclusive only for the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 projects. So, you can bookmark without any doubt to know the latest vacancies open in the bank. The aspirants who are waiting for the UBI Recruitment should not miss this great opportunity. But for those who are not preparing for the exam should also apply and start preparing from today. The aspirants must posses the following eligibility criteria as fixed by the bank but don’t worry if you are not eligible for the post, you can visit our Bank Jobs section and all government jobs 2017 section.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016-17 for the 49 posts of Specialist Officer (Closed)
Union Bank of India had mentioned and provided the detail of the recruitment. The process which is announced is mandatory for the 49 posts of Specialist Officer. Detail to be followed under the posts is provided as below:
- Economist Scale/ Grade: 02 posts
- Forex Officer Scale/ Grade: 11 posts
- Forex Officer Scale/ Grade: 36 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Union Bank of India had mentioned to use the official advertisement so that the factors which are being associated with the age and educational qualification are being asserted by the applicants.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is mentioned to pay by the applicants is stated and mentioned to be as Rs. 600 and this fee will be paid by the general and OBC category applicants. Applicants that belong to the category SC, ST and PWD are needed to make the suitable payment to be as Rs. 100.
Selection Method: The requirement of the selection of the applicants will get complete with the online examination and which will get followed with the group discussion. Associated process which is to be followed at next is the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Union Bank of India had provided that the official website is to be got used by the applicants and this is desirable so that applicants can get listed for the necessary procedure and the progression.
- 13th Feb 2015 to 28th Feb 2015: Dates which are being provided for the submission of the online application as well as the payment of the fee.
- 15th March 2015: Last date which is provided for the printing the candidate application.
- The link to the official advertisement and notification is stated to be as below:
- To apply online the link is mentioned and stated to be as below: