University College of Medical Sciences is popularly known by its short name i.e. UCMS. The university was established in the year of 1971 in Delhi. UCMS is managing various medical and paramedical courses in the campus. Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital is managed by itself university. The official website of the university is www.ucms.ac.in, where the candidates can know more about the university. In the following post, we will discuss only about the latest recruitment projects in the University. The candidates who are eligible for the post and wants to apply must download the complete advertisement to know the exam structure, syllabus for each paper, interview pattern, result dates and admit card. We are hoping the following information will help you enough, if you are not satisfied or required more information please comment your valuable suggestion.
UCMS Recruitment 2016: 83 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Qualification: Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with 3 years of teaching experience in concerned specialty in a recognized institute
- Selection Procedure: Aptitude Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.ucms.ac.in and Send hard copy also by registered/speed post before 5th July 2016
- Deadline: 23rd June 2016
- Deadline for receipt of application: 5th July 2016
University College of Medical Sciences had provided the detail so that the requirement under the vacated seats is being fulfilled. Applicants need is being felt so as for the 26 posts of Senior Resident / Senior Demonstrator under the different departments and for which the detail necessary is as below:
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of 22nd Nov 2014 the age limit which is necessary is being presented as 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set: University College of Medical Sciences had mentioned for the applicants that the education associated is the post graduation degree i.e. MD, MS or DNB.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure of the registration which is being provided by the University College of Medical Sciences to be submission of the application at the official website. All the necessary certificates along with the print out of the application will be required at the time of interview.
- 2nd Nov 2014 to the date 22nd Nov 2014: Date which is being provided so that the online registration for the post could be completed.
- 28th Nov 2014: Applicants’ list of the selected applicants required to be displayed.
- Applicants are provided to follow the link below to obtain the official advertisement:
- The connection to make the online submission of application is being provided beneath:
UCMS Recruitment 2014 for the post of Technical Officer:University College of Medical Sciences had provided in the midst of the placement session the factor of eligibility. The factors announced are integral for the post of Technical Officer. Applicants are desirable having the medical qualification with the experience needed for minimum of 2 years. Applicants with the qualification M.Sc. in the medical microbiology, biotechnology or life science are eligible with the experience in the field. Terminating date mentioned for having the reception of the applications is mentioned as 9th Oct 2014 with the complete CV
The desirable information must be obtained via the linkage below:
UCMS Recruitment 2014 for the 5 posts of Research Scientist, Technician and Lab Assistant: GTB science as with the University College of Medical Sciences had announced to make the stimulation of the applicants. The publication freshly advertised is for the 5 posts of Research Scientist, Technician and Lab Assistant and the complete allocation of the seats is mentioned to be as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Scientist II – M.Sc. in the life science with the PHD is needed that is coupled with the 5 years of experience.
- Research scientist I – Educational need which is being mentioned to have in the possession by applicants is the M.Sc. in life science and with this applicants must also have the familiarity with the work for minimum of 3 years.
- Technician – B.Sc. MLT or B.Sc. in life sciences is the required educational qualification as favorable for the post.
- Lab assistant/Data entry operator – The utmost requirement which is to follow by the applicants so that could get qualified for the post is provided as B.Sc. which is needed in the concerning subject and with this the working knowledge of computer applications is also admissible and desirable.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration is mentioned as to be comprehended with the forwarding of the application that is acceptable only with the testimonials required to count the eligibility.
Important Date: 1st Sep 2014: Terminating date which is provided for acknowledging the applications at the office premises.
References: To get the advertisement as layout by the University College of Medical Sciences the connection needed is as below: