We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in University Grants Commission under University Grants Commission Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
University Grants Commission (UGC) is ready to appoint big staff (100 Vacancies) of Lower Division Clerks (LDC). We have given a complete detail of the allocation of vacancies through official advertisement given below. The candidates who are eligible for post must apply before 18th June, 2013. The procedure to submit an application form is purely online. The University Grants Commission (UGC) clearly spoken of that no offline application would be accepted. The page is exclusively for all the upcoming Recruitment 2016 projects. So, we are suggested to the candidates for bookmark this page and subscriber your email ID to get latest updates on NDV like results dates, recruitment news, admit card and call letters etc.
UGC Job Profile: University Grants Commission (UGC) is acting upon a recruitment exam 2013 to single out One Hundred (100) sincere and obedient post seekers as the job of Lower Division Clerks.
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates should have passed matriculation examination certificate “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of twenty five (25) years of age but not less from eighteen (18) years as on 1st Jan, 2013. We are mentioning to applicants for download an executive announcement defined in the end of the name of an important link to know more about University Grants Commission Recruitment 2013.
Way to Apply: Firstly, candidates should be ensured that they have scanned signature, photo, valid mobile number, email id and minimum eligibility as per above discussed UGC guidelines. After that, only candidates will be liable to register their online application profile at the link prescribed under the title of an important link “OR” official website of UGC, i.e. www.ugc.ac.in. All other required command to fill up the column of application with a personal details is described on a website. After successful registration, system will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and save for future use.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected after giving excellence performance in the common written exam, typing test and skill test.
- An online application profile is registered at the website in between 28th May, 2013 to 18th June, 2013 for part – I.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee in any branch of State Bank of India in advance from 22nd June, 2013.
- For Part-II registration of application should be completed till 26th June, 2013.
- The above discussed minimum eligibility of candidates should be reckoned from 1st Jan, 2013.
- Candidates belong with reserved caste will be liable to take relaxation in upper age limit and payment of application fees.
- No DA/TA will be paid to candidates for attending the selection test.
- The selected applicants will be liable to post anywhere in India.
Important Links: For more details refer an official notification.