Uttar Pradesh Government, DoMHFW (Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare) invites application from interested and eligible applicants for the post of Health worker or Swasthya Karyakarta. This post is a decent opportunity for applicants for making a career with the UP (Uttar Pradesh) Government. The application will be in offline mode. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are advised to log into the official website of UPHP and fill up their application form at the earliest. In this article, we will share details of the notification and application procedure.
UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 – 5628 Vacancies
The current opening is a very good career opportunity for budding female candidates looking for a government based job in the medical field. The UPHP (UP Health Department) authorities have opened the recruitment for 5628 vacancies for the year 2017. These FHW (Female Health Workers) will be recruited for various posts in regions across UP state such as Agra, Kanpur, Allahabad, Meerut, Ghaziabad, Lucknow etc. Candidate selection will be based on academic qualification, written test as well as skill test. Also, those scoring well during the examination might get their preferred choice of city for work.
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Job Location|
|FHW (Female Health Worker) or Swasthya Karyakarta||5628||UP (Uttar Pradesh)|
Eligibility criteria are one of the most important steps which the candidates need to follow before filling up the application form. Here are the eligibility criteria for filling up the application form for UPHD (UP Health Department) – 2017.
- Nationality: Candidates applying for the FHW (Female Health Worker) post with UPHD should be an Indian National.
- Age Limit: The minimum age criteria for general category applications for the post Eighteen years. Similarly, the maximum age criterion for general category applicants is Forty years (as on 01-07-2016).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the UPHD post should be minimum 12th standard pass from UPICE (Uttar Pradesh Intermediate Education Council). For reserved categories, government of India has extended the upper age as per the rules. Also, candidates must have completed training and achieved FHV (Female Health Worker) Training Certificate of 1.5 years from Government recognised university or institute.
- First, applicants are required to visit the official UPHD website which is uphealth.up.nic.in
- Once at the home page, they will find a link for the recruitment of UP-FHVs, click on the link.
- Candidates will be redirected to the application form page
- Application form needs to be downloaded and filled with correct details
- After filling up the details, candidates are required to send it to the address as given in the recruitment notification as well as remit the application fee.
- The fees for general category is INR 100 and for candidates from ST/SC categories in INR 50.
Important Events & Dates
|Name of Organisation||UPHD (Uttar Pradesh Health Department|
|Qualification||12th /Intermediate Pass with FHW Certificate|
|Selection Process||Interview and Skill Test|
|Last Date for filling form||30th Dec 2016|