UP MSME Loan Mela 2020: UP MSME Loan Mela 2020 is the latest scheme announced by the Government of Uttar Pradesh due to Covid-19. Well, MSME is nothing but Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise. With the help of this scheme, the government has concentrated on raising the production of swadeshi products. At the same time turns them with global brands. Therefore, from May 15th onwards the authority has activated the Online Application Link at the web portal. Hence, the official site is diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in. For registration procedures, people can also have a chance to download the MSME Saathi App. The total budget for the scheme is Rs. 2000 crores. As everyone knows that recently the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the Credit Guarantee beneath the Aatmanirbhar Bhaarat Scheme. In that process, the Uttar Pradesh Cheif Minister Yogi Adithanath has proposed the Yogi MSME Sathi 2020.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath hands over cheques to people involved in MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) sector as part of state’s online loan fair. Around 36000 business persons will get loans worth Rs 1600-2000 crores under the programme. pic.twitter.com/hvaOc8FHTh
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) May 14, 2020
- Beneath of this यूपी एमएसएमई ऋण मेला 2020 scheme all the micro, small and medium entrepreneurs to promote a business will get benefits
- In a short span, the loan will be directly transferred to the candidate’s bank account
- This is a very good chance for all the local businesses to come out of their losses.
Brief Info About MSME Loan Scheme 2020
अनिवार्य जानकारी इस अनुभाग में उपलब्ध है। तालिका के प्रारूप में, हमने सभी उपयोगी जानकारी दी है। इसलिए, पूरी तरह से देखें।
|Providing Organization||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Scheme||UP MSME Loan Mela 2020|
|Proposed By||UP CM Yogi Adithyanath|
|Starting Date||14th May 2020|
|Official Site||www.upmsme.in, diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in|
Earlier we have discussed that the starting date for UP Mega MSME Loan Mela 2020 is from 14th May 2020. Therefore, before the 20th of May 2020, individuals need to submit their Online Applications. Well, due to COVID-19 Lockdown the scheme is invented.
Eligibility To Apply For UP Mega MSME Loan Mela 2020
- The company must be an established business entity
- The company must be established in the Uttar Pradesh only
- The turnover of the business need to be more than the defined limit
- NGOs or charitable institutions are not suitable to apply for this scheme.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Bank Account Passbook
UP MSME Loan Mela 2020 Online Registration Procedure
The step by step procedure is equipped in this section in a detailed format. Hence, those who are planning to apply and unable to know about the application steps are inviting to verify them via this portion. Hence, willing people can check the details and apply as early as possible.
- At first, all the applying competitors should visit diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in
- Now, the main page available
- On the homepage, you will find Log in Option
- So press your mouse on it now you will find 3 options. So, choose the Applicant Login option
- On the new page, all the candidates will get a New User Registration option which is available at the left side of the page
- Click on it
- The New Registration Form appears on the screen
- Now, applicants need to select the Yogi MSME Sathi 2020 Scheme and then give your name, date of birth, fathers name, mobile number, email id, state, district and then enter the captcha code
- Once recheck and click on the submit button
- Now, your registration procedure is completed
- Once again login by giving your personal information
- Now, the dashboard is available
- Now it is the time to apply for the loan
- Give the information at the same time upload the documents
- Press on submit option
- Hence, the further info will be sent via mobile number and email id.
Existing MSME Classification
|Mfg Enterprises||Investment less than Rs.25 Lakhs||Investment less than Rs.5 Cr.||Investment less than Rs.10Cr.|
|Service Enterprises||Investment less than Rs.10 lakhs||Investment less than Rs. 2 Cr||Investment less than Rs.5 Cr.|
New Revised MSME classification
|Manufacturing & Services||Investment less than Rs.1 Cr & Turnover less than Rs.5 Cr.||Investment less than Rs. 10 Cr & Turnover less than Rs.50 Cr||Investment less than Rs. 20 Cr & Turnover less than Rs. 100 Cr|