UP-CSFFL (Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Sugar Factories Federation Ltd), Lucknow has invited eligible candidates for various posts to work with the UP sugar factory. Interested candidates are required to look into the eligibility criteria and apply as per the requirement of the posts. The last date for filling up the application form is 11th November 2016, which is close. In this article we will share all details which will help in filling up the application of as well as understanding the eligibility criteria.
UP Sugar Mill Recruitment 2017: 105 Vacancies
The Sugar Mill department is a popular factory in UP and candidates willing to make their career in manufacturing sector wait for these vacancies very eagerly. Apart from establishing new sugar mills and expanding the sugar production, the co-operative society also looks into the modernization of current sugar factories, distilleries establishment and providing technical, administrative and financial advices. General category as well as candidates from special classes (ST, SC, PWD, OBC) are eligible for applying the below mentioned posts. The total number of vacancies announced by the federation is 105 which are segregated below:
|Post||Vacancies||Pay scale (INR)|
|LWO (Labour Welfare Officer)||2||9300-34800|
In order to be qualified for the mentioned posts, candidates are required to pass certain eligibility criteria. Without having proper eligibility, the application form of the candidate will be rejected leading to loss of time, energy and money. Below here are the three critical eligibility requirements for the candidates:
- Nationality: Applicants interested in various posts with UPSM should be Indian citizen. He/she should have valid permanent residence proof and ID proof.
- Age Limit: Age limit of candidates applying for various UPSM posts should be between 21 years and 40 years, as on 1st January 2016.
- Educational Qualification: The education qualification of the candidates are as follows;
|Junior Engineer||Civil Engineering Diploma|
|Accountant||ICWA (Intermediate) or CA|
|Manufacturing Chemist||B.Sc with ANSI/AVSI plus minimum experience of 2 years in similar field|
|Cane Officer||B.SC. (Agriculture) plus minimum experience of 2 years|
|LWO (Labour Welfare Officer)||As per UP-FWOR (Factories Welfare Officers Rule) 1955|
|AEDP||Graduate with 1 year of Diploma in Computers (From a recognised centre or institution) plus minimum experience of 2 years in similar field|
Application mode for various posts under the UPSM (Uttar Pradesh Sugar Mill) 2016 will be held online. Candidates should have a valid phone number, email-id, signature and photograph scan and payment gateway before filling up the application form.
- Interested candidates are advised to log into the official website http://vacancy.upsugarfed.org/
- Once clicking the link, candidates will have to click the link for ‘online application’
- Once registered, candidates will have to fill the application form correctly
- After filling the application form candidates will make payment via chosen payment mode
- Once payment is successfully made, registration number is generated
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the application form for future use
Important dates& events
- Start date- online application – 29/10/2016
- End date- online application – 08/11/2016
- Examination Mode: Written
- Official Website: http://upsugarfed.org/