As you all know that UPSC held NDA & NA Exam twice in a year for admission in
- Air Force
- Wings of National Defence Academy (NDA) Courses
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)
NDA 1 2018 – Exam Dates
|NDA 1 2018 Events||Dates|
|NDA 1 2018 Notification Publication Date||10-01-2018|
|Online Application Form Registration Starts for NDA 1 2018 Exam||15-01-2018|
|Registration closing date of online application form for NDA 1 2018 exam||05-02-2018 till 6:00 PM|
|Admit Card for NDA 1 2018 exam||April 2018|
|NDA 1 2018 Exam Date||22-04-2018|
|NDA 1 Result Date||may 2018|
UPSC NDA 1 2018 Vacancies Details
Total Vacancies: 415 Posts
|Post Name||Wing Name||Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||Army||208|
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadet Entry||55|
UPSC NDA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|NDA – I 2018 Age Limit||Candidates who born between 02-07-1999 to 01-07-2002 are eligible for the UPSC NDA 1 Exam.|
|Gender & Martial Status||Only Unmarried male candidates can apply|
|For Army Wing of National Defence Academy||12th Class Pass|
|For Air Force||12th Class pass|
|If you are appearing in 12th class, you can also apply for NDA 2018 Exam.|
|Candidates Belongs to SC/ST||NIL|
|Pay any branch of SBI by cash or by net banking of SBI using Debit Card/Master Card/Debit Card/Rupay Credit|
Apply online by visiting official website upsconline.nic.in.
|UPSC NDA 1 2018 Exam Official Notification||Publish on 15-01-2018|
UPSC NDA NA (II) Important Pages
|UPSC NDA 1 Notifications Hindi|
|UPSC NDA 1 Notification English|
|Application Form 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria 2018|
|Admit Card 2018|
|Exam Pattern 2018|
NDA 1 2018 Exam Centers
UPSC NDA 1 Selection Procedure
- Those who had earned the minimum qualifying marks will be subjected to the next selection procedure which will opt for both national defense academy and naval academy. Here you are subjected to perform your best in Psychological aptitude test as well as intelligence test.
- Those who had cleared these tests also will also have to mark a great impression in the next steps of physical efficiency as well medical tests or any other test subjected to you so that only the best of best could be found after such a long procedure.
- The upmost important factor in any selection procedure is the document verification. Where you need to submit the photocopy of your documents but also need to produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
About National Defence Academy
The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy is the joint service academy of the “Indian Armed Forces”. It provides the youth of the nation to explore their potential against the anti-national movements and to serve the community through three services named “the army, the navy and the air force”. The main motive of NDA is “Seva Paramo Dharma”. NDA is serving our nation from a long time. It was established on 7 Dec. 1954. The selection of cadets in NDA is not so easy procedure; Candidates are selected through a very tough but not so impossible procedure.