Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) had very high aims and objectives to select and recruit only the best talent.
After a long gap, the SES (Secondary Education Service) Selection Board of Uttar Pradesh has announced vacancies for teachers. As per the notification, there are 9342 openings for LT- Grade Teachers. Both female and male candidates are eligible to apply for the posts. The openings are a big opportunity for candidates wishing to make a difference in the education sector of the state as well as create a growth-oriented career for themselves. The application process will be via online mode and the online application process is already started. Therefore, candidates who are interested in this opportunity with the Uttar Pradesh government are advised to apply soon after checking out the eligibility criteria and all other details. In this article, we have shared all necessary details such as eligibility, selection process, application etc.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2017: 9342 LT Grade Teacher Vacancies – Last Date 26-1-2017
As per UP SEAT notification, there are total 9342 vacancies for teachers. Vacancies has been broadly segregated for female and male which are
Female- 4879 Posts
Also, vacancies or posts have been further divided as per the subject requirement. These are as follow:
|Subject Name||Vacancies for Female||Vacancies for Male||Posts/Vacancies|
Each candidate wishing to apply for the teachers’ posts with Uttar Pradesh state department are required to fulfil certain eligibility criteria. These are shared in detailed as follows:
- Nationality: Applicants willing to sit for the examination for UP Secondary Education Teachers posts should be of Indian origin. They should also have a valid address proof stating that they are from the UP state.
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates as on 1st July 2016 should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years.
Government provides certain age relaxation for candidates from special categories. These are:
SC/ST- They will receive 5 years of age relaxation on the upper age-limit.
OBC- They will receive 5 years of age relaxation on the upper age-limit.
- Educational Qualification: Another critical eligibility criterion is educational qualification. The educational requirements for the candidates to appear in the examination are as follows:
|Sl No.||Subject||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Hindi||Intermediate (Sanskrit) & Post-graduation (Hindi) or Equivalent|
|2.||English||Graduate in English or Equivalent|
|3.||Mathematics||Graduate in Mathematics or Equivalent|
|4.||Science||Graduate in Chemistry and Physics or Equivalent|
|5.||Social Science||Graduate in Zoography, History & Economic or Equivalent|
|6.||Computer||B.Tech or B.E or Post Graduate in MCA or Computer Science or Equivalent|
|7.||Urdu||Graduate in Urdu Language|
|8.||Biology||Graduate in Biology & Botany|
|9.||Sanskrit||Graduate in Sanskrit|
|10.||Art||Graduate in Arts|
|11.||Music||Graduate in Music|
|12.||Commerce||Graduate in Commerce|
|14.||Home Science||Graduate in HS (Home Science)|
|15.||Agriculture||Graduate in Agriculture|
The application process will be via online mode only. Therefore, candidates are required to keep certain documents such as scanned signature and photograph along with valid email and phone number. Candidates are then required to visit the official website only to fill up the application form. The steps are as follow:
- Log into the official UPSEAT website which is upseat.in
- Click on the option ‘apply online’
- Select the desired post and carefully read the instructions
- Fill in the details and submit the application form.
- May payment and take print of application form for further reference
|Last date||26th January 2017|
|Fee Payment last date||23rd January 2017|
|Fees||INR 100 (General/OBC), INR 40 (ST/SC)|
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official website: www.upsessb.org
UPSESSB Recruitment 2016-17: 1344 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Prishikshit Snatak (Post Graduate Teacher -PGT)
- Age Limit: 21 years
- Qualification: Post Graduation degree in relevant subject from any recognized University and B.Ed. or L.T. or B.T Degree or equivalent from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://pariksha.up.ni
- Deadline for Part-I:
3rd July 2016Extended up to 27th July 2016
- Deadline for Part-I:
5th July 2016extended up to
- Deadline for submission of application Fee: 27th July 2016
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) Recruitment 2016-17 for the 7140 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher & Lecturer (Closed)
Under the search of this for the present year 2014 announcement is being made for the 7140 posts vacant as below:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 6028 posts
- Lecturer – 1112 posts
Essential points of the eligibility are as below:
Age limit: To have the seat secured under the supreme authorization of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) it is very important for the applicants to have the certain maturity in aptitude. This maturity is needed in the age that state to have the age as on the date 1st July 2014 to be 21 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- TGT: requisite that is being associated regarding the qualification is demanding to be passed in the degree class. This degree is needed in the concerned subjects along with it the qualification required is the B.Ed., Lt., BT.
- Lecturer: PG degree in the respective subject is the need on the part of the applicants.
It is also being suggested to refer to the official advertisement to have the entire knowledge of the qualification.
Fees Schedule: out of the various criterions the most integrated process is to make the payment regarding the registration. This registration fee is stipulated to be Rs. 230 that includes the Rs. 200 fee and Rs. 30 of postal charges. This fee is set for the reserve category applicants. Applicants under the general category will pay Rs. 430 (Rs. 400 + Rs. 30). Method to make the payment is the DD which is to be made in the favor of the Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) and fee payable at Allahabad.
Selection Method: To have in the applicants in the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) it is important to choose only the deserving applicants. To have the best selection it is important to set the appropriate mode of selection. This selection process includes the written test which will be followed by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: To have the seat secured by the process of the getting listed under the UPSESSB applicants have to use the application prescribed. Completely filled application along with other desirable testimonials is to send within due date and time.
Important Date: 30th Jan 2014 is the closing date until which it is mandatory for all the applicants to send the applications. Any of the application which will be at the door step after the date will get a clear rejection and candidature of the applicants will be canceled.
Important Link to Apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2014: The web portal at which the official advertisement could be got in which the entire detail is inherited is being described below: