The latest recruitment notification 2015 issued by Utkal Grameen Bank is about to recruit Officer Scale-I & II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The detail instructions to fill fee Challan, filing online application form and other complete detail is given below. We are here only talk about the Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 along with other detail like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limitation, application procedure, references, important links and important dates.
Introduction about Bank: Utkal Grameen Bank has more than 15 branches in the state of Orissa. The bank is sponsored by State Bank of India exlusively work in the Rural Areas of Western and Southern Orissa. The Utkal Grameen Bank is also known as UGB. The official website is also on its short name i.e. www.ugb.co.in. The website has all the information about the bank like About us, Organization Setup, Financial, Products, Retail Banking, Contact, Addresses, Balance Sheet, Branches, Interest rates, News and Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment Projects 2015. The head office of the bank is at Bolangir having various department like Personnel Department, Advances Department, Accounts Department etc. So the candidates who are interested to know more about the bank should visit the official website of the bank.
Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 213 posts of Officer and Office Assistant
The current announcement by the Utkal Grameen Bank is for the stimulation of the candidates over the positions that are vacated. The publication is to get associated with the 213 posts of Officer and Office Assistant, and the interlinked eligibility concerns are below:
Educational Qualification: Applicants under the announced post must have the education as Degree in any of the subject.
Fees Schedule: The fee payment concerning the candidates for the registration is the Rs. 20 for the reserved and Rs. 100 for the unreserved as announced by the Utkal Grameen Bank
Selection Procedure: The selection scheme that is to get work out for the evaluation of the candidates got commenced from the RRBs – CWE as conducted by the IBPS. Applicants having the valid score card out of the test are to get invited for the interview test as it is the module of the assortment.
Registration Process: The necessity for the candidates for getting listed under the posts is to get complete with the official website of the Utkal Grameen Bank. The print out of the application also needs retaining by the candidates for the future schemes of the assortment.
- 21st July 2015 to 5th August 2015: The vital dates for the payment of the fee and for making the online submission of the application.
- 20th August 2015: The concluding date for the reprinting the request.
- The link for the official advertisement is underside:
- The online application is to get compiled at the linkage beneath:
- The detail on how to pertain for the post got mentioned underside by the Utkal Grameen Bank:
- The challan form of Utkal Grameen Bank for the post-Officer Scale I is below:
- The challan form of Utkal Grameen Bank for the post Office Assistant is below:
- The challan form of State Bank of India for the post-Officer Scale I is below:
- The challan form of State Bank of India for the post Office Assistant is below:
Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 216 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed)
Utkal Grameen Bank is one of the series banks which are undertaking the tasks for making the rural areas upgraded to a high level of success. These banks are also very proficient and responsible in providing the opportunity to the applicants for several of the seats that are untenanted. The announcement recently made is for the 216 posts of Officer and Office Assistant for which the detail required is as below:
Age limit: Utkal Grameen Bank had provided the age maturity to be as 21 years to 32 years for the post of Officer Scale II, under the outskirts of 18 years to below 28 years for the post if Officer Scale I and under the perimeter of 18 years to maximum 28 years as mentioned for the post of Office Assistant.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are required to be holder of degree in any of the discipline and applicants must also have the proficiency gained in the local language.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are required to make the payment of Rs. 20 which is for the reserved category applicants i.e. SC, ST, PWD and EXSM candidates and the applicants that had been belonging to the general category will make the payment of Rs. 100.
Selection Method: The process which is being proclaimed by the Utkal Grameen Bank is favorable only for the applicants that had qualified the RRBs CWE II examination which was being conducted by the IBPS.
Scheme to submit an application: To get listed by the eligible applicants the clause of the registration states to make use the official website of Utkal Grameen Bank and print out of application is mandatory to get hold for the future reference process.
- 7th August 2014: Initial date which is being provided for making the online registration as mentioned by the Utkal Grameen Bank.
- 21st August 2014: Closing date that is being provided for making the final submission of the application.
- 7th August 2014 to 21st August 2014: Dates under which applicants are being mentioned to make the payment of fee.
- 5th Sep 2014: Date provided until which applicants are mentioned to reprint the application form.
- The official advertisement is being mentioned to obtain via the web portal that is being mentioned to be below:
- Applicants under the post of Officer Scale I and II to get the challan form (Utkal Grameen Bank) must use the link below:
- Applicants under the post of Officer Scale I and II to get the challan form (State Bank of India) must use the link below:
- Applicants under the post of Office Assistant to get the challan form (Utkal Grameen Bank) must use the link below:
- Applicants under the post of Office Assistant to get the challan form (State Bank of India) must use the link below:
- To make the online registration the official website of Utkal Grameen Bank required is mentioned to be as below:
Apply Online Application Form