Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Result 2014 for the post of Officer Scale – I: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank is one of the best banks that in the real manner had worked for the rural areas. It had upgraded the level of the income and various income sources by the introduction of the various schemes and plans.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank had also recently announced the result which is being associated for the post of the Officer Scale I. this list of the applicants is desirably prepared under the written examination which is being conducted in the month of the September 2013. All the measurements and counts were under the control of the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and even the result is being prepared under the supremacy of the IBPS. This result list prepared is highly provisional and is made under the expert supervision. Applicants selected had been announced to attend the interview that is being scheduled from the date 7th March 2014 to the date 14th March 2014.
List of the applicants selected along with the other general instruction must be got by the applicants at the connection below:
Applicants at the day of the interview need to bring the certificates essenatil to construct candidature whose detail is as below:
- Certificates that make the proof regarding the educational possession by the applicants i.e. mark sheet of each semester.
- Official document that is in concern to the evidence of the age. Matriculation certificate is also acceptable regarding to make the proof of the age.
- Caste certificate is elementary to bring by the applicants i.e. the category SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) to which the applicants belong. It is also required to have the due relaxation in the age as well the education.
- Non creamy layer is also elementary to bring by the applicants if applicable for the applicants.
- Experience certificate is applicants had worked under any of the institute and also No Objection Certificate (NOC) is compulsory to bring by the applicants.
- Photo graph of the applicants.
- Proof of the identification must also be brought by the applicants under the suitable means.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Result 2014 for the post of General Banking Officer (GBO): Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank under the current announcement had uttered the result for the post of the General Banking Officer (GBO). To make a fare selection a written examination was conducted in the month of the Sep 2013 that was thoroughly conducted by the IBPS. The result list is being publicized and applicants had been invited for the interview on the date 15th March 2014. List of the applicants is accessible at the connection which is being mentioned to be below: