We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank under Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 885 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank had stated the detail for the 885 posts of Officer and Office Assistant which are requested to send the application if had been eligible as per all the detail mentioned below and having the aptitude for the respective posts:
Age limit: Age of the applicants for post 1 is 21 – 40 years, for post 2 is 21 – 32 years and for the posts 3, 4 age required is 18 – 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must be having the degree in any of the discipline as provided by the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank. The additional points will get add on with the experience in the respective tasks.
Fees Schedule: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank as provided had mentioned that applicants belonging with the reserve category are liable to make the payment of Rs. 20 and other applicants need to pay Rs. 100. Fee will be acceptable only with the bank challan method.
Selection Method: The session of selection which is personal interview is scheduled only for the applicants that are having the valid score card as obtained from the IBPS CWE test. This was held in the month of Sep / Oct 2013.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants as per the scheduled mode of getting listed need only to make the submission of the application at the official website of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank. Print out must be retained for the future reference processes.
- Applicants need to start the registration and payment of fee by the date 10th July 2014.
- Terminating date for the online registration and payment of fee is 25th July 2014.
- Official advertisement must be obtained at the web portal below:
- To obtain the challan form the connection mandatory is as below:
- Online registration must be completed at the web portal below:
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013-2014 for the 188 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank that had always the beneficial proposals and plans for the rural areas and to work out the schemes the announcement is being made to recruit the applicants for the 188 posts of Officer and Office Assistant as below:
- Officer Scale-III: 2 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 16 posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 2 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 8 posts
- Officer Scale-I: 114 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 46 posts
Age limit: Applicants that are interested to apply for the post under the Officer Scale III posts age is required to be under the age group 21 years to 40 years, for the post of Officer Scale II age group must be 21 years to 32 years and for the post Officer Scale I and office assistant 18 years to 28 years.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale-III & Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Qualification which is being needed to qualify for the post is the degree that could be in any of the discipline and along with the elementary qualification the skills are also required to be in the computer applications.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): Requisite from the applicants is the degree that could be in any of the discipline.
- Officer Scale-II (IT): The academic which is needed from the applicants is degree and it is needed in the electronics, communication, computer science or in the information technology.
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): Degree in the concerned filed of the area is the requirement from the applicants and with this applicant must also be experienced in the field.
Selection Method: Applicants which are being destined to got a secured place via the CWE (common written examination) – II which was duly conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the year Sep / Oct 2013 and are still securing the valid score card are only eligible to apply for the post and these applicants will be chosen for the post on the final grounds by the session of the interview and with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: The mode which is being acceptable that is the criterion under which the applicants will sort out their registration is to apply for the post online at the official website and after the final submission of the application is being commenced applicants must take the print out of the application and it must be retained for the future usage by the applicants.
- Date from which the process of the registration online will get a start is 12th Dec 2013.
- Date until which this online process can be worked out i.e. date by which registration must be completed is 30th Dec 2013.
- Last date by which the application must be printed is 14th Jan 2013.
- To get the official advertisement the desired link is as below:
- To apply for the post the required web portal is as below: