UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 for the 932 posts of Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS: Government of India, Ministry of Communications & IT, and Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle had announced so as to make the worthy selection. The announced assortment for the post is for the 932 posts of Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS. The detail getting connected with the eligibility is as below:
Age limit: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle had mentioned making the reckoning of the age on the date 30th June 2015. The age bar on the associated date requires as 18 years to 27 years. This period mentioned needs to relax by five years for SC, ST applicants, by three years for OBC candidates. The upper age get fixed to be as 40 years for Government Servants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Mail Guard: Applicants under the posts requires the education as Matriculation.
- MTS (Administrative Office)
- MTS (Subordinate Office): The necessity of the age requires the candidates for both posts as Matriculation along with the ITI trade certificate in the concerning discipline.
Application Fees: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle had mentioned the application fee to pay as Rs. 500 and this fee requires paying by OC and OBC applicants. The fee needs to pay by SC, ST, PH and Women candidates as Rs. 100. The fee necessary to pay for the post will get acceptable via the post office through the printed Challan.
Application Form: The OMR application form for the post is accessible at the Office of UP Circle between the announced dates.
Selection Method: The necessary selection that got connected with the applicants for the published position is with Aptitude Test.
The Method of Registration: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle had mentioned for the applicants that the application need to submit either online or via the OMR application assorted from the office of UP. This application in both the cases requires filling with the detail that is valid and legible. The application at next requires the most to dispatch coupled with the necessary documents. Candidates must scribe the name of the post at the covering containing the credentials.
- 1st June 2015: The initial date that got commenced to start the process of online registration at the time 16:00 hrs.
- 30th June 2015: The terminating date mentioned and desirable to compile the process of online submission of the application.
- 30th June 2015: The last time that had mentioned to dispatch the print out of application with certificates.
- 3rd July 2015: The final date mentioned so as to complete the payment for registration.
References: The link that gets associated so that candidates can draw the entire detail is below considerate by the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle: