Announcement regarding the Interview for the post of Office Assistant and Officers Scale I by the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank: An announcement has been made regarding the interview list for the various posts of Officers Assistant and Officer Scale I. The result for the various posts is being announced by the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank. The written test for the Officers scale was held on the date 2nd Sep. 2012 and for the office Assistant on the date 9th Sep. 2012. All the result is prepared in the care and observation of the IBPS, Mumbai. The final result of the selected candidates is being declared by the IBPS and also the dates are being announced for the interview for the concerned posts. The interview for the Officers Scale is scheduled from the date 20th May 2013 to the date 22nd May 2013 and for the post of Office Assistant from 3rd June 2013 to the date 11th June 2013.
The venue that had been scheduled is as under:
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank,
Head Office, 18 – New Road,
Dehranun (Uttarakhand) – 248001
You must reach the venue at least half an hour the time scheduled.
- Click on the link given below to see the result of the candidates that had opt for the post of Officers Scale I
- Click on the link given below to see the result of the candidates that had opt for the post of Officer Assistant.
Important Instructions for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Interview
- The original receipt of the fees payment.
- Candidates are to bring with them the print out of the application form which is completed by duly pasting the photographs and also signed as required.
- Along with the application form the candidates are needed to bring with them all the necessary documents as mentioned by the authority.
- Your 10th standard detailed mark sheet which is required to proof of your local language to be Hindi
- The certificate regarding your computer knowledge as prescribed by the authority.
- Print out of the scores obtained by the candidate in the CWE.
- Residential certificate
- Experience certificates if had ever worked in of the institution and also a certificate of No Objection from the concerned institution.
- All the testimonials pertaining to your educational as well as technical education.
- Your caste certificate. In case you belong to the OBC category then you are must to bring with you the certificate of the Non Creamy layer issued only after the 1st Oct. 2012.
All the certificates should be original along with a set of photo state copies of all the testimonials
- Same photos that are pasted at the time of submission of application. Photos must be passport sized.
Candidates will not be entertained with any kind of the allowance like TA or DA. These are to be paid by the candidate itself.
Rest of the queries could be pleased by the official website of the authority.