Uttarakhand Police had provided the detail below with which the process which is being interlinked is to make the placement of the applicants. Uttarakhand Police had always structured and maintained the rules and regulations. To have the helping hand it is always desirable to have the appropriate applicants in the authorization.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016: 1000 Vacancies
- Post Name: Women Constable
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-25 years
- Qualification: 12th/Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized Institution
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Merit List, Medical Test, Character and Document verification, Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
- Deadline: 1st March 2016
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016: 150 Vacancies
- Post Name: Female Sub Inspector
- Age Limit: 21-28 years
- Qualification: Graduation a from recognized university
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Merit List, Medical Test, Character and Document verification
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 1st March 2016
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment of 339 Post Police Sub Inspector (Closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 339 Posts for Uttarakhand Police.
- Age Limit: 18-28 as on 01-07-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Passed any degree from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance of Physical Measurement & Efficiency Test, Written Test, Medical Exam and Document Verification.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/- (for Gen & Other Category), Rs. 25/- (for SC/ST category)
- Application Procedure: Offline by Post.
- Deadlines: 01st Oct, 2014
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2014 for the 339 posts of Police Sub Inspector and Commander (Closed)
This announcement is covering for the 339 posts of Police Sub Inspector and Commander and the divination of the seats is being provided below:
Age limit: Uttarakhand Police is searching for the efficient applicants that could inject all their efforts in the task that will be assigned. The foremost requirement mentioned is that applicants have to be born in between the dates 1st July 1986 to 1st July 1993 i.e. age of the applicants have to be 21 years to 28 years on the date 1st July 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must have the possession of the educational qualification to be bachelor’s degree or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The requirement of the payment of the fee interlinked is the Rs. 25 for the SC, ST category applicants and Rs. 100 for all other applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Uttarakhand Police had mentioned on the part of the applicants to follow the follow the proper channel of registration. The process to be followed by the applicants is to use the prescribed application form and thoroughly filled application will be needed to send with all the required documents.
Important Date: 25th June 2014 is the terminating date that is being scheduled to invite the applications from the applicants.
References: Uttarakhand Police had provided the link below to make the association with the complete information via the official advertisement:
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2015 for 350 posts of Constable and Fireman (Closed)
The current announcement which is being made by the police is for the 350 posts of Constable and Fireman whose detail is as below:
Age limit: To be eligible regarding the post age perimeter which is being constructed is the 18 years to 22 years. Maturity in the age is needed to be as per on the date 1st Jan 2014. Applicants under the reserve category other than the basic age will be granted with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: Academic possession is must to be under the aptitude of the applicants to perform the responsibilities that will be imposed upon the applicants. Applicants that are intermediate passed and have the equivalent qualification can apply for the post.
Fees Schedule: Payment that is needed to make by the applicants for the registration is the Rs. 15 that is to pay by the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) applicants. For the applicants other than this category i.e. General and OBC (Other Backward Classes) will be required to make the payment of Rs. 60. Payment method is being scheduled to be treasury challan.
Selection Method: It is very important that suitable method must be adopted to make the assortment of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The requisite which is being associated with the deserving applicants is that they must follow the general procedure of the registration. Under the mentioned procedure applicants make the use of the application under the prescribed format. Applicants must mention only the valid detail as it will be required to be proved at the later stages of selection. Application must be sent by the applicants along with all the required documents.
Detail of the required documents is being mentioned to be below:
- Certificates that are in concern to the educational qualification.
- Proof of the identification and age is essential to make by the applicants.
- Applicants must send the suitable format of the certificate to make the evidence regarding the caste.
- Residential certificate that must not be 6 months older.
Important Date: Terminating date which is being mentioned by the Uttarakhand Police is the 1st March 2014 and on the stipulated date applications must be in the office premises by the time 5:00 pm.
Important Link: Connection that is being mentioned below will make the connection of the applicants with the official advertisement as summed up by the Uttarakhand Police. Format of the application could also be attained at the same linkage: