VCRC is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council for Medical Research in the year 1975. The authority is one of its kinds that had attained the excellence in controlling the vector – borne diseases. Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) had mentioned making the employment of the candidates on the contract basis for the announced project.
VCRC Recruitment 2017: 40 Technician, MTS & Other Vacancies – Last Date 20-2-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Technical Assistant: 05 posts
- Technician: 18 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10 posts
Age Limit as on 20th Feb 2017: 25-30 years
- Technical Assistant: 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Other Posts:5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/1900/2400/2800/-
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Zoology/Microbiology/Sociology and Diploma in DMLT
- Technician: 10th/12th passed with Biology Science with DMLT
- Stenographer: 10th passed or its equivalent and 80 wpm speed in English shorthand and 45 wpm in English typewriting
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th pass and typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 20th Feb 2017
Deadline: 20th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.vcrc.res.in
VCRC Recruitment 2017: 31 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Scientist C (Medical): 01 post
- Scientist B (Medical): 04 posts
- Junior Nurse: 05 posts
- Project Technician-III: 13 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
- Project Technician-II: 05 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 01 post
Age Limit: 25-40 years
- Scientist C (Medical): 61, 883/- p.m.
- Scientist B (Medical):58, 538/- p.m.
- Junior Nurse/ Project Technician-III/DEO:17, 040/- p.m.
- Project Technician-II:16, 188/- p.m.
- Multi-Tasking Staff:14, 910/- p.m.
- Scientist C (Medical): PG Degree (MD/MS/DNB)
- Scientist B (Medical): MBBS Degree
- Junior Nurse: 10th pass with Certificate Course in ANM
- Project Technician-III: 12th pass in Science subject and 2 years diploma (DMLT)
- Data Entry Operator: 12th pass in Science Stream with Mathematics
- Project Technician-II: Technician ‘A’ or equivalent
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th pass
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
Place of Posting: Yadgir, Yadgir District, Karnataka
Interview Date & Time: 24th & 25th Nov 2016
VCRC Recruitment 2016-17 for 1 post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed)
The progression got notified for the one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for which eligibility detail got discussed underside:
Age Limit: Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) had mentioned the necessary concern for the candidates to attain the appropriate age maturity. The attainment of the maturity on the date 13th Oct 2015 got announced to complete by the candidates. The entertainment in the age is allowable for the candidates that are under the community of the reserved as per the DOPT norms and regulations.
Educational Qualification: The academic that is the must for getting the complete qualifying nature is the Post Graduation Degree in the basic science with having qualified in the NET examination. The qualification acceptable equally is the Graduation Degree in Professional Course with the NET qualification. The qualification that is desirable the most from the candidates is the Qualified in the entrance test organized by Pondicherry Central University for full-time Ph.D. programme (2015-16).
Service Period: Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) had mentioned that the complete enrolment session is on the contract basis for the period of one year. The service era will get extendable on having the satisfactory performance of the applicants. The project that got instigated for the employment is Molecular Epidemiological analysis and Vector Surveillance of Japanese Encephalitis in the endemic areas of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.”
Selection Process: The selection process is one of the most important means of making the staffing. The process that is worthy equally in making the composition of the candidates is the meeting succession along with the verification of the documents.
Application Submission: The process having instigated for the registration got announced by the Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) to get completed with the presence of the interview session. The process is worthy only of making the appearance of the essential documents and the certificates.
Significant Dates: The date got announced to attend the interview session as 13th Oct 2015. The permitted time to make the presence got mentioned as 10:00 am. The suggestion on candidates; however, is to make the presence half an hour than the stipulated time.
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) had mentioned the process of the complete notification getting via the web portal got mentioned underneath:
- The associated application form getting announced to download with the linkage provided as below: