Welcome to the page of Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2015 page. We list here all the latest jobs opening in the Port. Interested candidates who wants to do jobs in Visakhapatnam Port Trust should bookmark this page for future references. The official website of Visakhapatnam port Trust is www.vizagport.com, where the candidates get more information about the port.
Visakhapatnam port Trust Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of Accounts Officer: Visakhapatnam port Trust had provided the process of the recruitment that is to carry out for the 5 posts of Accounts Officer. The detail of the posts needed under the requirement of the eligibility is provided as below:
- Deputy Chief Accounts Officer – 1 post
- Accounts Officer Grade I – 4 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Visakhapatnam port Trust
- Deputy Chief Accounts Officer – Applicants must be having the member of the member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India and with this experience of minimum of 9 years is also needed from e applicants in the concerning field. Age maturity which is being mentioned under the posts is the 40 years.
- Accounts Officer Grade I – The education which is being needed under the post for having the qualifying nature is to have the experience of minimum of 2 years in the executive cadre in the field of finance. Applicant is required the most to be the member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India. Age which is required under the posts is the 30 years.
Scheme to submit an application: Visakhapatnam port Trust had provided for the applicants that to gave registered it is required to make the conventionally registered application. This application must be send along with the required certificates and documents.
Important Date: 12th March 2015: Last date which is mentioned and associated to make the final submission of the application.
References: Visakhapatnam port Trust had mentioned the linkage below so that the official advertisement and the associated aspects are being considerate:
Visakhapatnam port Trust Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of Pilot (Closed): Visakhapatnam port Trust had announced to invite the applications. The process which is publicized is generative for the 3 posts of Pilot. The requirement of the age which is required from the applicants is the 40 years and the prerequisite of the academic possession by the applicants to be attained is the certificate of competency which is as master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping Govt. of India. Applicants with the education of 1 year post qualification experience as master or chief officer are also qualified for the post. Applicants that are qualified need to send the application with the necessary certificates by the date of 20th Jan 2015. Need of complete detail must be fulfilled with the link that is provided below:
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2015 for the post of Trade Apprentice (Closed): Under the Mechanical Electrical & Engineering Department had announced the 99 posts for the various trade Apprentice are as mentioned to be below:
Indispensable points that can’t be neglected by the applicants when are under the thought process to apply for the posts are as below:
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: To get fixed the seat with the authority age of the applicants is scheduled to be minimum 14 years as per on the date 31st August 2013.
Educational Qualification: Qualification that is being scheduled states that the applicants must have been passed in the ITI trade that must be in the concerned trait under which the applicants are applying.
Selection Procedure: The criterion of the selection had the total transparency i.e. list of the applicants will be made on the basis of the marks that are being acquired by the applicants and applicants thoroughly short listed will be entitled for the verification of the credentials that will be sorted out by the panel of experts.
Method to Apply: Application with the attested documents by the Gazetted officer is required to be sent so that the step of the registration could be completed.
Certificates that must be sent to the authority are as below:
- Certificates that are related with the educational criterion.
- Evidence certificate that must identify the age of applicants. Age could also be proved with the matriculation certificate.
- Proof of the identification of the applicants that can be proved with the Adhar card, license, voter ID card of any of the other proof that applicants can produce.
- Caste certificate under the format of the Government of India.
- Experience certificate and also the certificates of no objection (NOC) from the presently working institute.
- Photo graphs of the applicants.
- Residential certificate.
All the certificates mentioned above will also be required to be presented at the time of the interview in original and if failed applicant will not be liable to proceed further.
Important Date: Terminating date i.e. the date by which the applications must be under the possession of the authority is 30th Sep 2013. Applications that will reach after the due date, are incomplete and are not being attached with the certificates will not be accepted by the authority.
Important Links for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2015 : Link which will unite the applicants with the application to be filled by the applicants and detailed information regarding the grade of pay and general instructions to be followed by the applicants is as below. The candidates can also visit the official website www.vizagport.com to know more about this recruitment project.