Here is the list of latest WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by WBSSC along with complete information. The page is all about to announce WBSSC Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 08 vacancies open in WBSSC as follows:
WBSSC Recruitment 2017 – 08 Medical Technologist Vacancies – Last Date: 31-5-2017
Post Name: Medical Technologist
No. of Vacancies: 08 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-39 years
Pay Scale: Rs.7100-37600/- with GP Rs.3600/-
Qualification: 12th or its equivalent with Physics, chemistry & Biology with 2 years Diploma Course in Radiography
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.wbssc.gov.in
Starting Date: 28th April 2017
Deadline: 31st May 2017
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC Recruitment 2017: 2256 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Assistant Teacher
- Physical Education: 1019 posts
- Work Education: 1237 posts
Age Limit: 20-40 years
- Physical Education: 12th or its equivalent and Diploma in Physical Education
- Work Education: Graduate with Post Graduate Basic Training or Work Education or Graduate with Degree/Diploma in Art and Craft/Tailoring and Needle/Home Science/Arts/Science/Commerce with Computer Science
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on State Level Selection Test (Written Exam, Academic qualification and Personality Test)
Application Fee: Rs.250/- for General & OBC and Rs.80/- SC/ST/PH Candidates plus Bank Charges
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.westbengalssc.com
Deadline: 30th Dec 2016
Deadline for Payment of Fee: 5th Jan 2017
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
WBSSC Recruitment 2017: 42 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Stenographer (Finance & Consumer Affairs)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-32 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.7100-37600/- + GP Rs.3600/-
- Qualification: Passed Madhyamik Examinations of the WB Board or its equivalent and Knowledge in computer
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.wbssc.gov.in
- Deadline: 20th Dec 2016
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
WBSSC Recruitment 2016-17 for the 14 posts of Inspector Wakf (Group – B) (Closed)
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) had made the publication that is to relate with the candidates for the 14 posts of Inspector Wakf (Group – B). The process announced made to associate with the eligibility requirements for which detail is underside:
Educational Qualification: The qualification mentioned for the candidates is the Bachelor’s Degree and must also have knowledge of Bengali Language.
Fees Schedule: The fee announcement made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) is the Rs. 220 (General) and Rs. 20 (Reserved).
Registration Process: The online application needs to make submitted at the official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC). The officially submitted application needs to keep on the downloaded copy.
Noteworthy Date: 15th July 2015: The final date announced for making the submission of the application online.
- The recruitment advertisement announced is to get with the link mentioned underside by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC):
- The online application needs to make with the post mentioned aside:
WBSSC Recruitment 2016-17 for the 106 posts of Store Keeper, Instructor, and other posts (Closed)
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) had mentioned the system that is venerable for the 106 positions of Store Keeper, Instructor, and other posts. These positions are allotted with certain ratio of seats that are below:
Age limit: The requirement of the complete education must get fulfilled via the advertisement that got constructed by the WBSSC.
Educational Criterion Set: The provision of education under the positions announced is Madhyamik Exam, 10+2 Class, NTC, NAC, Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, or Bachelor Degree.
Fees Schedule: Applicants need to pay the application fees of Rs. 200 with the additional Rs. 20 for General Category only. The amount to pay for candidates with category reserved is Rs. 20 only by Tathya Mitra Kendras.
Selection Method: The competitive conventional examination process will make the initial selection of the applicant that is to follow by the interview.
The Method of Registration: The submission of the application is to furnish either with the online mode or with 1800 Tatya Mitra kenaras mode.
Significant Date: 8th June 2015 is the final time for the applicants to make the submission of application online or via Tatya Mitra kenaras mode.
- The link mentioned below by the WBSSC is worthy to get attached to the official and authorized notice:
- The instructions that are important and get associated to post are below:
- The link provided below by the supremacy is valuable to make the application submission online: