West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- Post Name: GDMO Recruitment Online 2018
- Notification No.: R/ MO/48 (1)/2018
- Publication Date: 27-03-2018
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published a recruitment advertisement no. R/ MO/48 (1)/2018. The notification is for recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer. Here you will get the complete information about WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer online form 2018. You will get here WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
- Online Application Starting Date: 1st day of respective month till 10th day (until further order)
- Online Application Closing Date: 10th of Every Month
- Interview Date & Time: 21st & 22nd of Every respective Month during 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.210/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online Payable in any Bank participating in GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at Goct. Receipt Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16.
WBHRB Vacancies Details
Vacancy Name: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Total Vacancies: 1098 Posts
|Post Name||Unreserved||SC||ST||OBC Cat-A||OBC Cat-B||PH||Total|
|Post Name||Age Limit (as on 1st Jan 2018)||Qualification|
|GDMO||Not More than 36 years for ordinary Medical Graduates & 40 years for Post Graduate||Medical Qualification/ Post Graduate Degree/ Valid Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.|
Selection & Application Procedure
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be made on basis of Shortlisting/ Preliminary Examination/ Interview.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates must apply online.